Which episode is this?

The one where this dialogue takes place between Lucy & Mr. Mooney?

Lucy: "Suds are all gone! And so's the ring. It went down the drain!"

Mr. Mooney: "Down the drain!?!"

Lucy: "Sometimes when things get stuck in there I just turn this switch on!"

Mr. Mooney: "Dooonnn't turn that on!"

Lucy: "Well, I wasn't gonna turn it on when your hand was in there; ya think I'm stupid or something?"

Mr. Mooney: "Don't tempt me with obvious questions!"

Anyone know? I remember laughing hysterically. Now I can't remember which episode it is.

Lucy and the Ring-a-Ding-Ding, when they are trying to get Irma's ring off Lucy's finger with soap and water?

Sounds right. It was definitely a later, Hollywood based TLS so it'd make sense.

My favorite scene is after she's taken too many muscle relaxers and Gale is trying to walk her from the car to her apartment!

marionstrong.gif

Sounds right. It was definitely a later, Hollywood based TLS so it'd make sense.

My favorite scene is after she's taken too many muscle relaxers and Gale is trying to walk her from the car to her apartment!

marionstrong.gif

I know, that scene was sort of a bit risquee for the times, for Lucy anyway. Isn't that the scene that has a barefoot Lucie walking by making a nasty comment about the OLDER generation as it looks like he's taking an innibriated Lucy to her place, LOL!

I know, that scene was sort of a bit risquee for the times, for Lucy anyway. Isn't that the scene that has a barefoot Lucie walking by making a nasty comment about the OLDER generation as it looks like he's taking an innibriated Lucy to her place, LOL!

Thanks Brock! I remember that scene but I haven't seen that episode in a while. Can't wait for Season 5 so we can see it in crystal-clear quality for the first time. Can we pleeease move December closer?!?

Thanks Brock! I remember that scene but I haven't seen that episode in a while. Can't wait for Season 5 so we can see it in crystal-clear quality for the first time. Can we pleeease move December closer?!?

Although not many season 5 episodes are my favorite I cannot wait to see these in crisp clear restored quality! I think all my favorite S5 episodes would have to be

Lucy & The Submarine

Lucy the Bean Queen

Ring-a-ding-ding

London

Caught up in the draft

Pat Collins

Viv visits Lucy

Main Street U.S.A. (I seriously thought this one would be about Lucy going to Disneyland!)

Lucy Meets the Law

Sheldon Leonard (I only saw this one once)

Archived