Bon Voyage

I dont know if you guys discussed this already but I watched this episode today and it seems to be another one thats got through as a cut episode.

In the scene where Lucy's skirt gets caught in the bike, just before she slips out of it, she raises her arms and is clearly about to shout "hold the boat" again but then it jumps slightly.

Im sure it was complete in the syndicated episode

These people notice LOADS of thins we regular fans never see, i think they look at the show through a magnefying glass or something, LOL!

LOL Hey I dont usually notice anything just take things as they happen but for some reason this time I must have been paying attention!

LOL Hey I dont usually notice anything just take things as they happen but for some reason this time I must have been paying attention!

Well, you're better than moi, it took me like fifty years to find out she's in the shot in the Vitameatavegimin routine when she's supposed to be lying down backstage but is smoking a ciggie near her brownstone apartment.

Well, you're better than moi, it took me like fifty years to find out she's in the shot in the Vitameatavegimin routine when she's supposed to be lying down backstage but is smoking a ciggie near her brownstone apartment.

LOL You might like to know they had episodes set in Hollywood and Europe too :HALKING: Just joking actually I never knew that till I saw the DVD's

LOL You might like to know they had episodes set in Hollywood and Europe too :HALKING: Just joking actually I never knew that till I saw the DVD's

I'm a dunce, it took me at least twenty or thirty years to realize that HUGE loaf of bread could not have come out of that tiny oven in her apartment.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

When she bakes that huge loaf of bread and it comes out and pins her against the other cabinets in her kitchen, for that gigantic loaf to come out of that tiny oven it would have been on her balcony and quite a few feet of it yet. As a kid i used to laugh at the size but when i got older, i realized that it made no sense whatsoever.

When she bakes that huge loaf of bread and it comes out and pins her against the other cabinets in her kitchen, for that gigantic loaf to come out of that tiny oven it would have been on her balcony and quite a few feet of it yet. As a kid i used to laugh at the size but when i got older, i realized that it made no sense whatsoever.

Wait, you mean it wasnt real? :HALKING:

Wait, you mean it wasnt real? :HALKING:

Ok, as a comedy show and to kids, it's REAL, LOL! But when you're older and you see that, you go, WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING? I think a big exploding blob coming out of the oven and pinning her to the floor would have been slightly more realistic and funny.

Archived