Anyone know what happened with the next Lucy special dvd?

Robert13

I remember reading it was being prepped for dvd for a September release by MPI. But they've announced their September release schedule and there is no sight of any Lucy-related dvds.

Just wondering if it was pushed back.

Hope not! And I'd heard July so.....who knows?? ;)

It seems like they were taking a break from Lucy dvds (with the exception of the "best of" HL collection coming out). Nothing so far on amazon and MPI's schedule goes up to September 27th so far and no sign of it. Maybe October?

It seems like they were taking a break from Lucy dvds (with the exception of the "best of" HL collection coming out). Nothing so far on amazon and MPI's schedule goes up to September 27th so far and no sign of it. Maybe October?

Well, at kleast we know it's planned and coming, maybe there's too much being released right now with BEST of's and seasons ansd books and all. Maybe they're pulling a ROSS and are on a BREAK from releasing too much Lucy at one time?

Hopefully we dont have to wait too much longer. But I guess playing the "waiting game" is what we are all used to by now!!

Well, The Lucy Show Season 5, is tentative for December. Although we have picture art, does Here's Lucy Season 5 have a release date yet?

You still have time to join our LOBBY group, FRIENDS OF THE LUCY IN LONDON SPECIAL BEING ON SEASON 5 OF THE LUCY SHOW, we meet every Wednesday at 2PM.

LOL! Sadly there is a time difference and I have a life... err I mean a busy life ;) Just jokes...... I dont have a life :HALKING:

Archived