Gorillas In Lucy Carmichael's Mist

It seems that when Lucille Carmichael went to live in Los Angeles, she started encountering gorillas in some episodes in the 4th. to 6th seasons. There was even one episode when she was living in "Danfield" but that was in a nightmare.

I thought it would be nice to honor the best and worse of these episodes.

Gee I've lived here over nine years now and have never spotted one gorilla yet! Maybe I'm hanging out in the wrong neighborhoods?? lucythrill.JPG

Gee I've lived here over nine years now and have never spotted one gorilla yet! Maybe I'm hanging out in the wrong neighborhoods?? lucythrill.JPG

I have lived here over 30 years and I haven't seen any also. If I have been given the opportunity to see the taping of "The Lucy Show" or "Here's Lucy", I might have encountered at least one. My parents weren't interested enough to take us kids to television shows.

• 1 year later...

It seems that when Lucille Carmichael went to live in Los Angeles, she started encountering gorillas in some episodes in the 4th. to 6th seasons. There was even one episode when she was living in "Danfield" but that was in a nightmare.

I thought it would be nice to honor the best and worse of these episodes.

Weren't there any best ones to brag about ? :lucy2:

Wonder if this obsession with gorillas had to do with Lucy working and then later buying RKO, the makers of the original KING KONG.

It had more to do with the new writers on "The Lucy Show". There were more gorillas and Irvings!!!

What episode or episodes of I Love Lucy should have had a gorilla? "Lucy Is Envious"? ^_^

It had more to do with the new writers on "The Lucy Show". There were more gorillas and Irvings!!!

What episode or episodes of I Love Lucy should have had a gorilla? "Lucy Is Envious"? ^_^

Kleptomaniac, she could have brought out a gorilla instead of an elephant, would have made more sense coming up the stairs, especially with a man in it, LOL!

Archived