Barbara Eden remembers Lucy

Brock

Here is a video I shot from Barbara Eden and Larry Hagman's seminar yesterday in which she answers an audience question on working with Lucy.

After the lovely Barbara's book, I was so happy that she and Larry were still so jovial with each other! They were definitely the highlight of the Expo weekend for me.

Here is a video I shot from Barbara Eden and Larry Hagman's seminar yesterday in which she answers an audience question on working with Lucy.

After the lovely Barbara's book, I was so happy that she and Larry were still so jovial with each other! They were definitely the highlight of the Expo weekend for me.

W O W , that was nice, she's always so kind herself when talking about Lucy. I thought she and Hagman had a little flare up, her saying he was not so kind in many instances, didn't she? They seem to get along fine here though.

I thought she and Hagman had a little flare up, her saying he was not so kind in many instances, didn't she?

She wrote in great detail in her book about how difficult he was to work with on Jeannie, but said things had changed by the time they worked together on Dallas.

She and Larry seemed to be getting on like a house on fire Saturday though. Larry was a lot more lighthearted than I thought he'd be. I'll upload some more videos of the two of them soon!

She wrote in great detail in her book about how difficult he was to work with on Jeannie, but said things had changed by the time they worked together on Dallas.

She and Larry seemed to be getting on like a house on fire Saturday though. Larry was a lot more lighthearted than I thought he'd be. I'll upload some more videos of the two of them soon!

They're both older and wiser, despite his antics they were obviously fond of one another. Besides, he's not stupid: he assuredly must realize now what an ass he was back in the day! ;)

Archived