I Love Lucy® Live on Stage

The world premiere of a musical comedy tribute to one of TV’s most popular shows. Lucy, Ricky, Fred, and Ethel: America’s favorite foursome... live on stage and in color for the very first time! Travel back to the 1950s and the Desilu Studios to watch the “filming” of two episodes of the iconic and beloved sitcom, I Love Lucy. Enjoy vintage-style live musical commercials and be entertained by the music of The Ricky Ricardo Orchestra live. Ba-ba-luuuuuu! Oct 1 – Dec 30; Fri at 8 pm, Sat at 3 pm & 8 pm and Sun at 7 pm; $34; Greenway Court Theatre, 544 N. Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90036. 800-595-4TIX (800-595-4849) www.ilovelucylive.com

post-1936-092153600 1314656813_thumb.jpg

Welcome to The Lucy Lounge! Are you involved in the production in some way? Which episodes have been selected for the production?

I posted today's press release in the News section in this thread (http://www.lucyloung...to-los-angeles/ ) if you have anything you'd like to add. :)

Yes, welcome aboard, jump on in the water's fine! And if you are in fact involved with bringing this show here to LA.....THANK YOU!!! :D

Archived