12 replies to this topic

#1 LittleRickyII

LittleRickyII

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:30 PM

This woman provides the evidence, including footage of Vivian Vance announcing to the world that Lucy was a man.  See if you can watch this without laughing.  In another video, "Laura" contends that the "Scary Lucy" statue was no accident as it depicted the satanic being that was Lucille Ball.  As Lucy fans, don't feel she's picking on Lucy because she has other videos where she "proves" Shirley Temple was a satanist, and Cher, Sandra Bullock, Megyn Kelly, Joan Rivers, Amal Clooney, Ellen Degeneres, Kim Kardashian, Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Garner, Beyonce, Condoleeza Rice, among others, are all transgender.

#2 JoeyCentralCal

JoeyCentralCal

BETTE ON BROADWAY! Bette=Dolly Levi=HELLO DOLLY!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,987 posts
  • LocationCentral Valley CA (near Modesto)

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:23 AM

This woman provides the evidence, including footage of Vivian Vance announcing to the world that Lucy was a man.  See if you can watch this without laughing.  In another video, "Laura" contends that the "Scary Lucy" statue was no accident as it depicted the satanic being that was Lucille Ball.  As Lucy fans, don't feel she's picking on Lucy because she has other videos where she "proves" Shirley Temple was a satanist, and Cher, Sandra Bullock, Megyn Kelly, Joan Rivers, Amal Clooney, Ellen Degeneres, Kim Kardashian, Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Garner, Beyonce, Condoleeza Rice, among others, are all transgender.

DRESS OFF SHOULDERS. PROVOCATIVE. THEY TEND TO DO THAT WITH THE SRA CHILDREN. PROVOCATIVE DRESS AS INFANTS AND TODDLERS.

Funny...I've seen this darling childhood photo a million times and never noticed before this nutbag twat pointed out that it's "off shoulders; provocative"!! :blink:  You know it takes a special kind of crazy to take the time and trouble to put forth such twisted garbage into the universe..... have you nothing better to do with your precious time??? UGH!!

Sure wish I could unsee this!  :HALKING:

La%2BLa%2BLand%2Bdance.gif

Ryan Gossling * Emma Stone

in

LA LA LAND

Winner:

SIX ACADEMY AWARDS!!!

(from 14 OSCAR NOMINATIONS)

SEVEN Golden Globes!

Screen Actors Guild Awards: Best Actress Emma Stone

Producers Guild of America:   Best Picture

Directors Guild of America: Best Director Damien Chazelle

American Cinema Editors – Comedy/Musical: Tom Cross
Art Directors Guild – Contemporary Film:  David Wasco

Casting Society of America – Big Budget Comedy/Musical: Deborah Aquila, Tricia Wood

#3 LittleRickyII

LittleRickyII

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:34 AM

DRESS OFF SHOULDERS. PROVOCATIVE. THEY TEND TO DO THAT WITH THE SRA CHILDREN. PROVOCATIVE DRESS AS INFANTS AND TODDLERS.

Funny...I've seen this darling childhood photo a million times and never noticed before this nutbag twat pointed out that it's "off shoulders; provocative"!! :blink:  You know it takes a special kind of crazy to take the time and trouble to put forth such twisted garbage into the universe..... have you nothing better to do with your precious time??? UGH!!

Sure wish I could unsee this!  :HALKING:

Yeah, I never for a second found that photo provocative.  And when she goes on about the masculine features in Lucille Ball's face . . . WTF!  Lucille Ball had the most UN masculine face of just about any woman that ever existed.  Notice that "Laura" never shows us HER face.

#4 leenorman

leenorman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,033 posts
  • LocationLakewood NY

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:24 PM

ANNE COULTER, [possibly, Ellen, and Condie,]I can agree, 'fits the BILL'; she has, I just noticed, last night, once I could get by watching HER flick her wayyyyyyytoo00000longgggggggggggg locks, an ADAMS APPLE!!!!

#5 rickee

rickee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 02:48 PM

we all did exactly what this 'person' on You Tube wanted....we looked at it. Love the fact that comments are disabled...says a lot. I reported it as bullying and hateful, but of course this will go no where. Just sad that an unsuspecting public will look at this misinformed, hateful video and believe some of it. Find something USEFUL to do in your life!

• leenorman, JoeyCentralCal and Mot Morenzi like this

#6 LittleRickyII

LittleRickyII

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 09:08 PM

we all did exactly what this 'person' on You Tube wanted....we looked at it. Love the fact that comments are disabled...says a lot. I reported it as bullying and hateful, but of course this will go no where. Just sad that an unsuspecting public will look at this misinformed, hateful video and believe some of it. Find something USEFUL to do in your life!

I'm glad you reported it.  I should do the same.  She has another video with Lucie and Desi Jr. where she uses testimony from them about their father having come from a wealthy Cuban family as somehow proof that Desi was a member of the Illuminati  She claims Lucy was also part of the Illuminati (in spite of the fact that she came from a lower middle class family), and that's why they apparently ended up together.  But yes, all comments are disabled, preventing people from asking the obvious question:  If Lucy and Desi were both men, where did Lucie and Desi, Jr. come from?

bu

I was on Youtube yesterday and a link to another one of her videos, where she claims Barbara Bush is a man.  Didn't Barbara Bush give birth to six or seven children?  What an amazing man!

• JoeyCentralCal likes this

#7 Luvsbway

Luvsbway

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,997 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:14 PM

These type of people are why Trump is president.
  • JoeyCentralCal and Irene Kampen Tripp like this

3844.jpeg

#8 LittleRickyII

LittleRickyII

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:32 PM

These type of people are why Trump is president.

You know you hit the nail on the head!  A huge chunk of this country buys into the most ridiculous conspiracy theories, is anti-intellectual, anti science, and lacks any critical thinking skills.  And, in spite of being born with certain inherent privileges, they want to blame others for their personal failings (immigrants, women, LGBT) so they treat anyone as a hero who will give them excuses for their failures even when those excuses lack any merit.  And right now their hero for doing that is Donald Trump, as well as people like this "Laura" person who makes all these videos trashing successful people.

• JoeyCentralCal likes this

#9 Taylor

Taylor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,372 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:25 AM

I found this twat waffle's videos a long time ago on YouTube. I couldn't watch all of them, I thought this woman must be joking, no one is this crazy. But then I read a few of the comments on it and there were other twat waffles actually agreeing with her!! Gypsy and I trolled her in her comment section and on her YouTube page....sorry, guys, maybe that's why she disabled her comments. LMFAO
  • LittleRickyII likes this

"Don't follow any advice, no matter how good, until you feel as deeply in your spirit as you think in your mind that the counsel is wise."  -- Joan Rivers

#10 JoeyCentralCal

JoeyCentralCal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,987 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:28 AM

I found this twat waffle's videos a long time ago on YouTube. I couldn't watch all of them, I thought this woman must be joking, no one is this crazy. But then I read a few of the comments on it and there were other twat waffles actually agreeing with her!! Gypsy and I trolled her in her comment section and on her YouTube page....sorry, guys, maybe that's why she disabled her comments. LMFAO

Note to self: Remember the (new to me) expression "Twat Waffle" for future reference; use judiciously, where applicable. :blink: :HALKING: :peachonthebeach:

• leenorman, Luvsbway and LittleRickyII like this

in

LA LA LAND

Winner:

SIX ACADEMY AWARDS!!!

SEVEN Golden Globes!

Casting Society of America – Big Budget Comedy/Musical: Deborah Aquila, Tricia Wood

#11 leenorman

leenorman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,033 posts
  • LocationLakewood NY

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:47 PM

I'm glad you reported it.  I should do the same.  She has another video with Lucie and Desi Jr. where she uses testimony from them about their father having come from a wealthy Cuban family as somehow proof that Desi was a member of the Illuminati  She claims Lucy was also part of the Illuminati (in spite of the fact that she came from a lower middle class family), and that's why they apparently ended up together.  But yes, all comments are disabled, preventing people from asking the obvious question:  If Lucy and Desi were both men, where did Lucie and Desi, Jr. come from?

bu

I was on Youtube yesterday and a link to another one of her videos, where she claims Barbara Bush is a man.  Didn't Barbara Bush give birth to six or seven children?  What an amazing man!

Just a quick comment:  IT'S THEIR TURN!!!!! :HALKING: 

• LittleRickyII likes this

#12 Taylor

Taylor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,372 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:57 PM

Note to self: Remember the (new to me) expression "Twat Waffle" for future reference; use judiciously, where applicable. :blink: :HALKING: :peachonthebeach:

See also "Douche Canoe." Hehehe
  • Mot Morenzi likes this

"Don't follow any advice, no matter how good, until you feel as deeply in your spirit as you think in your mind that the counsel is wise."  -- Joan Rivers

#13 JoeyCentralCal

JoeyCentralCal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,987 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 04:00 AM

See also "Douche Canoe." Hehehe

Although I'm itching with curiousity, I'm loathe to look these up (Urban dictionary slang??) to actually find out what they mean!! :blink:

in

LA LA LAND

Winner:

SIX ACADEMY AWARDS!!!

SEVEN Golden Globes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users