Lucille Ball was a Transexual Satanist

LittleRickyII

This woman provides the evidence, including footage of Vivian Vance announcing to the world that Lucy was a man.  See if you can watch this without laughing.  In another video, "Laura" contends that the "Scary Lucy" statue was no accident as it depicted the satanic being that was Lucille Ball.  As Lucy fans, don't feel she's picking on Lucy because she has other videos where she "proves" Shirley Temple was a satanist, and Cher, Sandra Bullock, Megyn Kelly, Joan Rivers, Amal Clooney, Ellen Degeneres, Kim Kardashian, Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Garner, Beyonce, Condoleeza Rice, among others, are all transgender.

This woman provides the evidence, including footage of Vivian Vance announcing to the world that Lucy was a man.  See if you can watch this without laughing.  In another video, "Laura" contends that the "Scary Lucy" statue was no accident as it depicted the satanic being that was Lucille Ball.  As Lucy fans, don't feel she's picking on Lucy because she has other videos where she "proves" Shirley Temple was a satanist, and Cher, Sandra Bullock, Megyn Kelly, Joan Rivers, Amal Clooney, Ellen Degeneres, Kim Kardashian, Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Garner, Beyonce, Condoleeza Rice, among others, are all transgender.

DRESS OFF SHOULDERS. PROVOCATIVE. THEY TEND TO DO THAT WITH THE SRA CHILDREN. PROVOCATIVE DRESS AS INFANTS AND TODDLERS.

Funny...I've seen this darling childhood photo a million times and never noticed before this nutbag twat pointed out that it's "off shoulders; provocative"!! :blink:  You know it takes a special kind of crazy to take the time and trouble to put forth such twisted garbage into the universe..... have you nothing better to do with your precious time??? UGH!!

Sure wish I could unsee this!  :HALKING:

• Like 1

DRESS OFF SHOULDERS. PROVOCATIVE. THEY TEND TO DO THAT WITH THE SRA CHILDREN. PROVOCATIVE DRESS AS INFANTS AND TODDLERS.

Funny...I've seen this darling childhood photo a million times and never noticed before this nutbag twat pointed out that it's "off shoulders; provocative"!! :blink:  You know it takes a special kind of crazy to take the time and trouble to put forth such twisted garbage into the universe..... have you nothing better to do with your precious time??? UGH!!

Sure wish I could unsee this!  :HALKING:

Yeah, I never for a second found that photo provocative.  And when she goes on about the masculine features in Lucille Ball's face . . . WTF!  Lucille Ball had the most UN masculine face of just about any woman that ever existed.  Notice that "Laura" never shows us HER face.

ANNE COULTER, [possibly, Ellen, and Condie,]I can agree, 'fits the BILL'; she has, I just noticed, last night, once I could get by watching HER flick her wayyyyyyytoo00000longgggggggggggg locks, an ADAMS APPLE!!!!

• Like 1

we all did exactly what this 'person' on You Tube wanted....we looked at it. Love the fact that comments are disabled...says a lot. I reported it as bullying and hateful, but of course this will go no where. Just sad that an unsuspecting public will look at this misinformed, hateful video and believe some of it. Find something USEFUL to do in your life!

• Like 5

we all did exactly what this 'person' on You Tube wanted....we looked at it. Love the fact that comments are disabled...says a lot. I reported it as bullying and hateful, but of course this will go no where. Just sad that an unsuspecting public will look at this misinformed, hateful video and believe some of it. Find something USEFUL to do in your life!

I'm glad you reported it.  I should do the same.  She has another video with Lucie and Desi Jr. where she uses testimony from them about their father having come from a wealthy Cuban family as somehow proof that Desi was a member of the Illuminati  She claims Lucy was also part of the Illuminati (in spite of the fact that she came from a lower middle class family), and that's why they apparently ended up together.  But yes, all comments are disabled, preventing people from asking the obvious question:  If Lucy and Desi were both men, where did Lucie and Desi, Jr. come from?

bu

I was on Youtube yesterday and a link to another one of her videos, where she claims Barbara Bush is a man.  Didn't Barbara Bush give birth to six or seven children?  What an amazing man!

• Like 1

These type of people are why Trump is president.

You know you hit the nail on the head!  A huge chunk of this country buys into the most ridiculous conspiracy theories, is anti-intellectual, anti science, and lacks any critical thinking skills.  And, in spite of being born with certain inherent privileges, they want to blame others for their personal failings (immigrants, women, LGBT) so they treat anyone as a hero who will give them excuses for their failures even when those excuses lack any merit.  And right now their hero for doing that is Donald Trump, as well as people like this "Laura" person who makes all these videos trashing successful people.

• Like 1

I found this twat waffle's videos a long time ago on YouTube. I couldn't watch all of them, I thought this woman must be joking, no one is this crazy. But then I read a few of the comments on it and there were other twat waffles actually agreeing with her!! Gypsy and I trolled her in her comment section and on her YouTube page....sorry, guys, maybe that's why she disabled her comments. LMFAO

• Like 1

I found this twat waffle's videos a long time ago on YouTube. I couldn't watch all of them, I thought this woman must be joking, no one is this crazy. But then I read a few of the comments on it and there were other twat waffles actually agreeing with her!! Gypsy and I trolled her in her comment section and on her YouTube page....sorry, guys, maybe that's why she disabled her comments. LMFAO

Note to self: Remember the (new to me) expression "Twat Waffle" for future reference; use judiciously, where applicable. :blink::HALKING::peachonthebeach:

• Like 3

I'm glad you reported it.  I should do the same.  She has another video with Lucie and Desi Jr. where she uses testimony from them about their father having come from a wealthy Cuban family as somehow proof that Desi was a member of the Illuminati  She claims Lucy was also part of the Illuminati (in spite of the fact that she came from a lower middle class family), and that's why they apparently ended up together.  But yes, all comments are disabled, preventing people from asking the obvious question:  If Lucy and Desi were both men, where did Lucie and Desi, Jr. come from?

bu

I was on Youtube yesterday and a link to another one of her videos, where she claims Barbara Bush is a man.  Didn't Barbara Bush give birth to six or seven children?  What an amazing man!

Just a quick comment:  IT'S THEIR TURN!!!!! :HALKING: 

• Haha 1

Stupid, disgusting and a waist of time. Reported the video as well. Didn't watch it but can tell just by the title it's nonsense. Reading the comments under the video in YouTube are horrendous and the people are insane. I say delete this discussion as it has garnished way more attention than it deserves. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The things a random Google search finds.

Lucy, training women to be deceitful liars. Satan wants to infiltrate your home with TV. Satan is the father of liars and he encourages others to lie and deceive (John 8:44).

Satan often works through humor to deceive people and draw them away from the truth. When the sitcom, I LOVE LUCY starring Lucille Ball first appeared in the 1950's, many people at the time had a huge problem with it because it centered around a manipulative woman who was constantly lying to her husband, family and friends.

Lucy's lies and deceptive behavior were clothed in humor, and while it was difficult for people to receive in the 1950's, today we have deteriorated so far morally that no one even bats an eye. Lucy even looks like the Devil, continually shifting her eyes and lying about everything.

As evidence that Satan was behind the I LOVE LUCY show, consider the following. Lucille's close friend, Carole Lombard had died in a horrible plane crash in 1942. Carole was a second generation Bahá'í and was formally declared in 1938. Lucille Ball said her decision to do “I Love Lucy” was made after Lombard came to her in a dream in 1951 and advised her to take a chance and enter the unknown and at the time, risky world of television. So Lucille Ball claimed that the spirit of her friend Carole Lombard, who'd been dead for 9 years, came to her in dream to give career advice. That is a demonic practice known as “necromancy” (communicating with the dead).

Although a professed Protestant and member of Norman Vincent Peale's (1898-1993) church when she died, there is no question as to the anti-Christian, anti-family spirit behind the I LOVE LUCY show. Lying and deception in marriage are sins. The I LOVE LUCY show is just one of many demonic shows promoting feminism, corrupting family values and teaching wives to be lazy, liars, loafers and lackadaisical.

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Luvsbway said:

Lucy even looks like the Devil, continually shifting her eyes and lying about everything.

The I LOVE LUCY show is just one of many demonic shows promoting feminism, corrupting family values and teaching wives to be lazy, liars, loafers and lackadaisical.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

I Love Lucy- 6 Seasons    The Lucy Show- 6 Seasons      Here's Lucy- 6 Seasons

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary The Devil walks about like a ROARING LION, seeking whom he may devour." - 1 Peter 5:8

Lucille Ball's astrological sign? LEO.

"Do not be deceived: Bad company ruins good morals." - 1 Corinthians 15:33924d9201e63c74e0707026cbd4fa30d7.jpg

I don't think it could be any clearer, folks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, Freddie2 said:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

I Love Lucy- 6 Seasons    The Lucy Show- 6 Seasons      Here's Lucy- 6 Seasons

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary The Devil walks about like a ROARING LION, seeking whom he may devour." - 1 Peter 5:8

Lucille Ball's astrological sign? LEO.

"Do not be deceived: Bad company ruins good morals." - 1 Corinthians 15:33924d9201e63c74e0707026cbd4fa30d7.jpg

I don't think it could be any clearer, folks.

LOL!  Great points.  And I will also point out that Lucille Ball intentionally colored her hair to match the color of the fires of hell.  And her name is Lucille, which is close to Lucifer.  Also, besides the 666 you have noted, don't forget also that there were 13 episodes of The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour.  And weren't there thirteen filmed episodes of Life with Lucy?  Thirteen is a satanic number:  http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Wicca & Witchcraft/13.htm 

The evidence is overwhelming!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Luvsbway said:

Well of its on the internet it must be true. Great research.

And there's more!  I've seen sites where people claim Lucille Ball was a racist.  That's always been a head-scratcher for me, for a number of reasons, particularly the fact that she and Gary Morton were best buds with Sammy Davis Jr and his wife, Altovise.  If she was a racist, why was she so close to Sammy Davis, Jr?  I think I know the answer:  https://mysterioustimes.wordpress.com/2013/12/02/celebrity-satanists/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1