Behind-the-Scenes Gallery

Well, I found this thread, today, to which I reported somewhere else yesterday, The Jack Paar Tonight Show, on which Lucille and Vivian appeared was 1/26/61, with Arthur Treacher and Cyril Ritchard - so this is just a studder; but, would that person Viv is smoozing be either of them?  ANYONE?  HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EACH OF YOU WHILE I'M HERE; AND LOVING YOU, JK

Well, I found this thread, today, to which I reported somewhere else yesterday, The Jack Paar Tonight Show, on which Lucille and Vivian appeared was 1/26/61, with Arthur Treacher and Cyril Ritchard - so this is just a studder; but, would that person Viv is smoozing be either of them?  ANYONE?  HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EACH OF YOU WHILE I'M HERE; AND LOVING YOU, JK

I answered you on the OTHER thread, it's definitely NOT Arthur Treacher, who was Merv Griffin's sidekick for years, i guess it could be Cyril Ritchard but it doesn't look like him either.

THE MARY TYLER MOORE HOUR!!! I met La Ball right after the taping of this show!!! MemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES light the corners of my miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind!!!! :HALKING:

Oh you lucky baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaastahhhhhhhhhhhhhdddddddddddddddddddd!  Did you enjoy the show?  It was terrific and so were both ladies.

Oh you lucky baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaastahhhhhhhhhhhhhdddddddddddddddddddd!  Did you enjoy the show?  It was terrific and so were both ladies.

Welll.......if I'm being honest...no, not the show itself but seeing La Ball and MTM and together yet was heavenly.  Just wish it weren't so damned long ago and that I could remember more! ;)

O M G her on another show and you can appreciate her LIGHTING and CAMERA people were so much better than average at making her look great.

Well to be fair her character is supposed to be ill and given she's about 64 here (just a couple of years after the last HLs), I don't think she looks bad..besides, I'm sure Irma still did her "thing"! :peachonthebeach:

I was watching the guest star shot Lucy did on Bob's special where she thinks the bracelet is from him to her for a Christmas present.  Lucy pulls out a box of mementos from all their pictures and shows a lock of hair she took from him while doing Sorrowful Jones.  Looks like this is how she got it.  

12572.jpeg

• Like 1

I was watching the guest star shot Lucy did on Bob's special where she thinks the bracelet is from him to her for a Christmas present.  Lucy pulls out a box of mementos from all their pictures and shows a lock of hair she took from him while doing Sorrowful Jones.  Looks like this is how she got it.  

12572.jpeg

Clever deciphering Inspector Shel.  Hey, did you have any trouble getting on HERE?  I googled The Lucy Lounge as i always do but got nada, finally came on page 4 of Amy Arnaz, weird huh?