Behind-the-Scenes Gallery

Hmm.... hardly. For one thing you've got a young buck to -- cuddle with so you're ahead of the game right there!  Get over yourself! ;)

Wait thirty years till YOU get to be my age and see how you feel then, LOL!  Some muscles will hurt that you didn't even know you had.  Your back will go out more than you do.  And sex with the young buck will be cut down to three times a day.

Oh, brother! :MrsRichardCarlson:  Fine, be an old fart before your time, your life! What a waste! :lucyeww:

Seriously Joseph, all of this was brought about by my being near death a while back, my arteries are clogged and God knows i will never go for an operation so it set forth a process where i live each day to the fullest, i am walking, soon will be biking, eating better, doing everything to live longer.  Dr Oz tomorrow is doing s how on that subject and i'll be looking for more pointers.

Speaking of WHICH, Return to Me [my fave film], has been showing this week, several times, and I've wept so much, I can no longer...... :HALKING:  :D  :fabrary:

But hon, why don't you just BUY the darn thing, it's gotta be around five dollars for the dvd.  I own it and love it too.  The theme song alone!

Seriously Joseph, all of this was brought about by my being near death a while back, my arteries are clogged and God knows i will never go for an operation so it set forth a process where i live each day to the fullest, i am walking, soon will be biking, eating better, doing everything to live longer.  Dr Oz tomorrow is doing s how on that subject and i'll be looking for more pointers.

Why not surgery if it's an option?

I dun't fly for fear of crashing and i dun't get operated for fear of dying on the table.  I've heard of many people who unclogged their arteries with just total changes in lifestyle.  And we all know how well i do with lifestyle changes.

So u gon just take a train to go on vacation from now on? I'm terrified of flying so my grandma supplies me with 1/2 a vicodin for the flight. Idk if it's legal or not but God knows she's got more than enough in her cupboard. I'm sure your doctor could give you something to calm you down.

So u gon just take a train to go on vacation from now on? I'm terrified of flying so my grandma supplies me with 1/2 a vicodin for the flight. Idk if it's legal or not but God knows she's got more than enough in her cupboard. I'm sure your doctor could give you something to calm you down.

I know but i've been waiting two years to get one.  Everything is free here but we have a doctor shortage.  My mom's doctor did tell me to take a baby aspirin every day, the only reason i'm still around.  I have N E V E R flown and yes, have taken the train, and the great thing about having the car is i could go anywhere, i also suffer from agoraphobia, so the car helped with that.  Now that i got rid of the car, it still helps me that i walk everywhere.  Heard yesterday that they are closing the branch in Quebec city in late summer or early fall so beau may finally be coming back here to lighten my load too. 

Oh and i take Relaxen every night to sleep.  If that annoying bitch next door would stop making a racket, i wouldn't even need that.  She stomps like an elephant on purpose all day, so now i put on the radio full blast to offset the noise.

Mebbe you should consider moving to Westport Conneticut for some peace and quiet :lucythrill:

GREAT shots, yet again.  I know that's how show biz works but every single time i see the set NOT DRESSED, it just cannot get over that they would gather it all together every single time they shot, and dress it again, every single time.

You mean they took everything down before they filmed a new episode???

You mean they took everything down before they filmed a new episode???

I think so, i always assumed it was left there intact but i guess they needed the room to film other shows.  I've read that they put it together every time they filmed.  You've seen that shot of Lucy asleep on the couch with all the furniture messed up behind her?

Another thing i noticed lately is often, there are marks on the walls, especially in the hallway, looks like furniture was moved and scraped the wall, could have been the set movers who did that but actually, it could happen in real life whenever someone moved into or out of an apartment like it does in real life.

I think so, i always assumed it was left there intact but i guess they needed the room to film other shows. I've read that they put it together every time they filmed. You've seen that shot of Lucy asleep on the couch with all the furniture messed up behind her?

That picture of Lucy resting on the couch was taken during production of Ricky Loses His Voice. That's the episode where Lucy's new furniture arrives and they didn't take out the old furniture. That's why the living room looks like that in the picture.