Behind-the-Scenes Gallery

Fantastic. Was the photog going for the up skirt shot?

The Rockettes tonight on the Christmas tree lighting show showed even more, they're like little Barbies up there from what i saw.  Hey, is that one of her maids next to her?  By the way Shel, tried to send you a PM but it said you could not receive any, is your box full again?  Just wanted to tell you that it was Louis Vuitton by the way.

772.jpeg

779.JPG

782.jpeg

7888.jpeg

788.jpeg

780.JPG

781.JPG

LOVE THESE!!! LOVE the way the kid in the second one is looking at her!! What an "education" he got then!! Wonder if he's still around, oh the stories I bet he could share! ;) Would love to have been him or even the guy holding her umbrella!!

And isn't her 'spression standing between the two cops adorable?? Priceless!! :D

I LOVE THESE "Behind the Scenes/on set" shots! WUNDAFUL!!! :peachonthebeach:

LOVE THESE!!! LOVE the way the kid in the second one is looking at her!! What an "education" he got then!! Wonder if he's still around, oh the stories I bet he could share! ;) Would love to have been him or even the guy holding her umbrella!!

And isn't her 'spression standing between the two cops adorable?? Priceless!! :D

I LOVE THESE "Behind the Scenes/on set" shots! WUNDAFUL!!! :peachonthebeach:

Oh i'm sure you would have preferred them in black and white.  But even if the colors are bad, i think these are some of the best candid shots we've ever seen of the Lady.

That's what you think! Ha! :lucyeww:

Well, as much as i used to hate seeing these unflattering shots of her, ones she had not gotten FIXED to eliminate wrinkles and so on but now i'll take whatever i can get, the lady can do no wrong as far as i'm concerned.  I'm surprised actually as the Lucy i remember never would have allowed fans or cameras on the set when she was made up as a bag lady.

Well, as much as i used to hate seeing these unflattering shots of her, ones she had not gotten FIXED to eliminate wrinkles and so on but now i'll take whatever i can get, the lady can do no wrong as far as i'm concerned.  I'm surprised actually as the Lucy i remember never would have allowed fans or cameras on the set when she was made up as a bag lady.

True but....wait, whaddya mean "made up"?? :HALKING: