Lucy and Desi photo thread :)

Annaleigh

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the dress. This looks to be from that same shoot where they were outside.

I certainly don't miss that stupid hat that went with it though.  As I watched her tonight getting Jack benny's account and she's wearing a beautiful suit with a silky top, I was afraid that would be the one to go into that quicksand, thank God she changed!

454.jpg

Always nice to see her with a different hairstyle.  Today I saw the one where they BUY Hansen's dress shop and after wearing the little old lady outfit she comes back to the living room in her hair NOT pulled back on the sides, like the way she did after having the baby sometimes, nice.

The fact that she did not have her haired pulled back for the scene always intrigues me.  I think there is a scene in Lucy is Envious that she doesn't have it back either.

I guess after wearing the curly wig for the old lady in a wheelchair part, they needed more time to do her hair the way it usually appears and this was easier?

I guess after wearing the curly wig for the old lady in a wheelchair part, they needed more time to do her hair the way it usually appears and this was easier?

Maybe, but there are a lot of times her hair is up after wigs. But I'm sure it depended on the episode and the time lapse she had to have her hair out after it.

Maybe, but there are a lot of times her hair is up after wigs. But I'm sure it depended on the episode and the time lapse she had to have her hair out after it.

Well, yeah, this hair was for only a finale of a few minutes at the end of the show to SPLAIN their losing out on selling the dress shop to a contractor for a huge building project on their site.

Well, yeah, this hair was for only a finale of a few minutes at the end of the show to SPLAIN their losing out on selling the dress shop to a contractor for a huge building project on their site.

True. I think I may have to go through the ILL series again. It's been a long time.

Hallmark started their Christmas movie marathon on November 2 and it goes through after Christmas. So no Lucy.

Yeah, should have thought of that, it's after all, my favorite time of the year so I want it to last longer each year.  My decorations are up already.  And the ILL Christmas show will be my very first offering of the season.

Yeah, should have thought of that, it's after all, my favorite time of the year so I want it to last longer each year. My decorations are up already. And the ILL Christmas show will be my very first offering of the season.

I agree. I love this season. So joyous, we need the love and happiness of Christmas to end our year. Such a beautiful holiday.

I agree. I love this season. So joyous, we need the love and happiness of Christmas to end our year. Such a beautiful holiday.

It's the O N L Y thing that gets me through winter.  After it, in January, then I know there's only two more months of torture left.  And the days start getting longer, finally!

Don't you watch it on Hallmark or anything?  I can now see I L L 15 times a week and The Lucy show twenty.

Hallmark has quit her right now in our area; it was my 'go-to' in the VERY EARLY a.m. when my eyes were awake; but, my body said stay down here where it's warm and watch some I Love Lucy - I believe 5:00 a.m. our time until 8:00 a.m., for a LONG TIME.  I shall miss THAT this winter when it's so nice and cozy and warm in my sleeping room....

Hallmark has quit her right now in our area; it was my 'go-to' in the VERY EARLY a.m. when my eyes were awake; but, my body said stay down here where it's warm and watch some I Love Lucy - I believe 5:00 a.m. our time until 8:00 a.m., for a LONG TIME.  I shall miss THAT this winter when it's so nice and cozy and warm in my sleeping room....

Yeah but Annaleigh said the Lucy break on Hallmark is on for the Christmas season only so you should get her back in January to help us all get through W I N T E R !

Archived