Lucy and Desi photo thread :)

Annaleigh

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, here in the stinkin, er I mean DISTINCT society, it's been that way for decades.  When you need to put tape in the corners of a picture, you don't say GET ME SOME SCOTCH TAPE???

Of course....but the joke was -- and I was ONLY joking! -- that it took more than mere "Scotch" AKA transparent adhesive tape but rather "duct" i.e. industrial strong repair and construction tape (e.g., often used to repair pipes, etc.) to "hoist" her face! To reiterate....I'm KIDDING!!! :peachonthebeach:

Of course....but the joke was -- and I was ONLY joking! -- that it took more than mere "Scotch" AKA transparent adhesive tape but rather "duct" i.e. industrial strong repair and construction tape (e.g., often used to repair pipes, etc.) to "hoist" her face! To reiterate....I'm KIDDING!!! :peachonthebeach:

O I C !  I heard at one point she got a hold of that crane that had built the Empire State Building to do the job on her LIFT.

With all the discussions in the What If and Book threads I thought this might be a good photo. I think this is around 1980?

44.jpg

Here's a photo from the same event, probably taken within minutes of each other.

null_zpsec9f93c6.jpg

All I can say is that she must have done that in front of Gary.

Archived