Lucy and Desi photo thread :)

Annaleigh

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good lord! :lucycoy:  How do conversations like this spring up on the board! :marionstrong:  But they are funny and true. No question they did have a lot of make up sex. I just hope we haven't scared our newest member away.

Hey, they were two gorgeous movie stars, it's expected of them at some point, LOL!  And stop being such a prude, look at them and tell me sex never comes to mind.  LOL!

Oh my god yes! One of my favorite Lucy and Desi numbers. I've teared up so many times watching this scene. Same with Enciente and Hollywood Anniversary.

The love is filled in these numbers. It's not Lucy and Ricky in front of you, it's Lucy and Desi. My favorite part about this one is them dancing cheek to cheek with their eyes closed. So much emotion and energy between them.

I thought this shot was just a close up and then I saw this.  I love how you can see the most of the back of the house.  From what I remember reading the windows ran the whole back of the house including along the bedroom too.

77.jpeg

Lovely, just beautiful.  Thanks again for treating us to all these fantastic photos of our loving couple.

Archived