Sign in to follow this  
vivfantoo*

Any survivng relatives?

vivfantoo*    129

I've wondered about this before ... does anyone know if Bill has any surviving relatives? I know he had a brother & a sister (maybe more sibs; I can't remember off the top of my head). Did they have any children?

Wouldn't it be cool if a niece or nephew could be found & interviewed about their Uncle Bill?

I wonder if any relatives ever visited him on the ILL set?

Taylor    427

He had 2 brothers and 1 sister and none of them married or had kids, to the best of my recollection from reading a bio about him.

leenorman    506

He had 2 brothers and 1 sister and none of them married or had kids, to the best of my recollection from reading a bio about him.

Bringing back an old posting; wonder if Harry has any 'poop' on Bill's survivors....

C L A U D E    2,006

I've wondered about this before ... does anyone know if Bill has any surviving relatives? I know he had a brother & a sister (maybe more sibs; I can't remember off the top of my head). Did they have any children?

Wouldn't it be cool if a niece or nephew could be found & interviewed about their Uncle Bill?

I wonder if any relatives ever visited him on the ILL set?

Didn't he take care of his sister for a long long time?

Taylor    427

Didn't he take care of his sister for a long long time?

Yeah, he and his sister lived together in Bill's apartment during the ILL days. If I remember right, I think only one of his brothers was married, the others never did marry. There must be some cousins running around, you'd think. lol