Brock

The Desi Photo Thread

Taylor    427

Nope, I don't see it either. They probably said that because she had reddish hair?? She was probably a very nice lady and a good person, but she was kinda plain, no?

C L A U D E    2,006

Nope, I don't see it either. They probably said that because she had reddish hair?? She was probably a very nice lady and a good person, but she was kinda plain, no?

True but if Lucy liked her, she was a former neighbor, that's good enough for me.

JoeySoCal    1,005

True but if Lucy liked her, she was a former neighbor, that's good enough for me.

One of the coolest things about being privy to these treasured auction items is to be able to read some of these very, very personal notes between Lucy, Desi and Edie, too. Just shows what a class act she was -- how many ex-wives send such notes to their ex and his new WIFE??!! Whoa! :D

C L A U D E    2,006

One of the coolest things about being privy to these treasured auction items is to be able to read some of these very, very personal notes between Lucy, Desi and Edie, too. Just shows what a class act she was -- how many ex-wives send such notes to their ex and his new WIFE??!! Whoa! :D

That was the absolute most admirable thing that Lucy passed on to Lucie and Desi jr, they all kept contact with their exes, very admirable indeed!

JoeySoCal    1,005

He came on to the set in his own clothes after a wild night of partying on Alvira street.

GOD you're on a roll! :lucythrill:

JoeySoCal    1,005

That was the absolute most admirable thing that Lucy passed on to Lucie and Desi jr, they all kept contact with their exes, very admirable indeed!

It just confirms two things to me: She was a class act all the way and she truly was still in love with him always (which I think we now know for a fact) or she wouldn't have bothered to do things like that that the "average" divorced ex would never dreamed of doing! Bravo! :D

• Like 1

C L A U D E    2,006

It just confirms two things to me: She was a class act all the way and she truly was still in love with him always (which I think we now know for a fact) or she wouldn't have bothered to do things like that that the "average" divorced ex would never dreamed of doing! Bravo! :D

No argument there, they were the loves of each other's lives forever, just couldn't be married to each other though and they did share two kids that they still raised together.

• Like 1

C L A U D E    2,006

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Nope, not for me, just never appealed to me in THAT way, but obviously those thousands of women and Cesar Romero thought differently, LOL!

Magster    66

OMG, was it taken the same day as the Lucy one, they're both squinting in the sun. WHAT A HUNK!!!

As we say in St. Olaf, "Va va va VOOM!"

Taylor    427

As we say in St. Olaf, "Va va va VOOM!"

Well I'd say something but I'll control myself. I will say it just ain't right the good genes some people are blessed with.