Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HarryCarter

Split Personality

Recommended Posts

Yesterday Buzzr TV showed a “lost” episode of the game show Split Personality from 1959. The first puzzle is a fun one. I bet everyone here could figure it out a lot quicker than these contestants. 
 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing Tom Poston host an awkward game show feels like a skit. Happy to say I guessed Marilyn Monroe based on the categories alone; had no clue about Truman. Was Hoover's "Famous Collection" a closet full of Vivian Vance dresses?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BUZZR TV??  It's hard to keep up with these things.  Is this a streaming service?  Just game shows?  Is this a pilot?  

Did I hear right in that the contestant said DAISY Arnaz?

I love the Total Television spots.  Characterizing "Bachelor Father" as "amusing" is generous (but at least they didn't say 'hilarious'). 

Mink coat has SQUIRREL SLEEVES??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buzzer is a sub channel of all game shows. 

Pluto TV, a free streaming service has it and you can stream their regular schedule.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2020 at 2:48 PM, Luvsbway said:

Buzzer is a sub channel of all game shows. 

Pluto TV, a free streaming service has it and you can stream their regular schedule.

Although I knew about Pluto, Tubi, Crackle etc. before having recently acquired a Roku stick, I'm discovering all SORTS of weird/new/different and best of all, FREE TV resources I've never heard of before.... now if only I had a 48 hour day in which to watch everything!!! :HALKING:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JoeySoCal said:

Although I knew about Pluto, Tubi, Crackle etc. before having recently acquired a Roku stick, I'm discovering all SORTS of weird/new/different and best of all, FREE TV resources I've never heard of before.... now if only I had a 48 hour day in which to watch everything!!! :HALKING:

Kanopy is another good one you may get free via your library card. My county system gives me 4 free plays a month. Lots of artsy, indie, foreign and great docs on there. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Luvsbway said:

Kanopy is another good one you may get free via your library card. My county system gives me 4 free plays a month. Lots of artsy, indie, foreign and great docs on there. 

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...