Brock

Unfortunate Lucy Products (continued)

JoeySoCal    1,004

I want to know why Harry Belafonte seems to be courting a redhead.

Harry Belafonte! marionstrong.gif Well shit, "Lucy" looks more like Merman than Merman did! And the later clip showing what it looks like close up gives new meaning to the line "looks like it was put on hot and it ran!" Eeeesh.

Ornaments 4 Less quality, apparently. Travesty! lucyshock.JPG

Luvsbway    1,966

Ornaments for less, I didn't think ornaments were that pricy that I need to get cheap knockoffs just so I could decorate my tree.

• Like 1

Brock    3,317

Sydney    7

I found this little gem online. I wouldn't really call it unfortunate, other than the fact that it only fits an iPhone 3gs (do they even make those anymore?) and I have an Android..of course. It would be unfortunate that it'd be pretty rare that people would actually understand where that's from. http://www.cafepress.com/+carters_unique_gale_gordon_t_iphone_3g_hard_case,492699180

Magster    66

I thought so, too. Not gonna lie, if I had an iPhone 3gs, I'd have it in a heartbeat! lol

Cool indeed!! I have the iPhone 4s, if they made it for that I'd get it! :lucythrill:

Mot Morenzi    1,426

What exactly would you do with that stamp anyway? Mark overdue bills on the lousy Susan and send them back to the companies in the hopes of buying more time?

Annaleigh    296

What exactly would you do with that stamp anyway? Mark overdue bills on the lousy Susan and send them back to the companies in the hopes of buying more time?

Or for teachers, when they grade and the student fails their test. I'd rather see Lucy making that unfortunate face then a big fat F! Haha.

• Like 1

Sydney    7

I wonder if they do custom orders! I want one. lol

haha I wish! I'm sure if you search hard enough you can find somewhere that might. Here's a nice picture of her majesty for the iphone 4 or 4s! http://www.amazon.com/Lucille-Apple-iPhone-Cover-Verizon/dp/B0071MI2SM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1344574487&sr=8-1&keywords=lucille+ball+iphone+case i should really look into getting an iphone..

Brock    3,317

Why'd someone give me a negative vote for sharing the video? :mellow: I didn't make the ornament if that's what you thought!

Maybe there is a disgruntled sculptor in our midst? :lucydisgust: LOL