Brock

Unfortunate Lucy Products (continued)

WTF? At least one of the colours is right.

Exactly (well, or at least close!)! But why the hell else did they name it after her??? :blink:

Well that bat in Walking Dead keeps coming up in all my #lucilleball searches. It's getting annoying.

Sorry for your frustration but thanks for the visual! :lucywow:

On a semi-related thread point, I don't understand how eBay lets people get away with selling Lucy and Desi props and memorabilia purporting to be from the "Ann Sothern Collection" when Tisha Sterling has straight out called this bullshit, adding her mother never collected the memorabilia of others and providing a list of just what she sold after Ann's death. 

• Like 2

Not really a product but an interesting item. Heart pills. Always sad to see things expire after her death.  The fill date was my 10th birthday.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152444141359?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

How morbid! And the seller was a "friend" of Trudy's?? Hmmmm.... :blink:

35 minutes ago, Luvsbway said:

If you're looking to get your hands on letters written by Milt Josefsberg, then you've just hit the jackpot on eBay. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/311949138059

Hmm...kinda hate to think what the bet might have been about but I'm afraid I have a pretty good idea.  :vanda:

15 hours ago, Mot Morenzi said:

I'll bet Viv wouldn't have been heartbroken if Lucy had accidentally stepped on this ornament.

P0000139923S0003T2.jpg

I actully have this one and the Lucy Ricky one too. The little top heart broke on one of them.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Luvsbway said:

I actully have this one and the Lucy Ricky one too. The little top heart broke on one of them.

It's not a bad sculpt, actually. I just wonder how Vivian would feel about being immortalized on a heart next to Bill :marionstrong: