What episodes are you watching on "I Love Lucy"?

Well, i'm seeing all season six eps on every channel here lately, sometimes the same show three times in one day and I HAVE to say, some of the turkeys in this season rival the clunkers in season one. Man, were those writers tired or what? Ragtime Band, the statue and quite a few others are trying to take away Drafted's crown.

Months ago, I had noticed that the dress and matching coat Viv had worn on a show was now worn by an extra on another show. Now today, watching Country Club Dance, noticed Betty Ramsey was wearing the same huge mink stole that she had worn as Cynthia Harcourt seasons before. Wondered if Barbara Eden's big dangling earrings had previously been worn by Lucy as they also looked familiar.

Lucy's Fake Illness which I haven't seen in years. One of those silly ones but saved by Lucy's total commitment to the material. Her Tallulah is fantastic. I don't think they expected her "What's what, darling?" to get such a prolonged laugh.

I'd forgotten the whole teaching Lucy a lesson with an elaborate diagnosis was remade with Dr. Lloyd Bridges.