I Love Lucy's 60th Anniversary in the Media

I saw her show here in mass back in january....she was hilarious and so much like Lucy it's craazy!!! I got my picture taken with her!...she was crying at the end of the show so her makeup is a little messy

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2570258779563&set=a.2424537816630.138263.1347030984&type=1&theater

I can't 'bring this cite up'; can you copy from facebook, and post it on this LOUNGE??? Thanks....

It;s saying for me that the content is not available. Isn't she terrific though? In some instances you really think you are seeing Lucy, especially the older Lucy. NOBODY ever succeeds very well at doing the younger Lucy doing her best comedy bits, maybe because they play it for laughs instead of playing it straight like Lucy did.

JUST GOES TO PROVE, THERE IS ONLY ONE GREAT ONE OF EACH OF THE GREAT ONES: LUCILLE BALL, NO EXCEPTION!!!! In spite of some trying to inpersonate her, any I've seen fail miserably. She truly IS one of a kind....

JUST GOES TO PROVE, THERE IS ONLY ONE GREAT ONE OF EACH OF THE GREAT ONES: LUCILLE BALL, NO EXCEPTION!!!! In spite of some trying to inpersonate her, any I've seen fail miserably. She truly IS one of a kind....

Yes, and nobody but NOBODY ever came close. Today i saw that Mike and Molly girl on the cover of Entertainment Weekly, Melissa McCarthy, whom i LOVE by the way but with the headline THE NEW QUEEN OF COMEDY, huh, not quite when you compare her to Lucy. Not fit to touch the hem of her burnoose i fear! Maybe one day, but certainly not now.

Archived