Lucy Sightings!

Brock

Did not know a Ritter was on McCarthys, which for network sitcoms is pretty enjoyable.   Though that faux laugh track with its one volume is annoying.  Is this one of those that is supposedly "filmed in front of a live audience"?

I don't know the characters by name but I assume young Ritter is the gay one?   What other off-spring is in the biz?

Not "supposedly" it is filmed "Lucy"-style with multicams and a live audience but it is undoubtedly "sweetened" as most current day sitcoms are... and yes, the "gay one" is Tyler Ritter, who just recently in the last few years switched careers and started following in his famous folks (John of course and his mom Nancy Morgan) footsteps, as did his brother Jason. :desijr:

Not "supposedly" it is filmed "Lucy"-style with multicams and a live audience but it is undoubtedly "sweetened" as most current day sitcoms are... and yes, the "gay one" is Tyler Ritter, who just recently in the last few years switched careers and started following in his famous folks (John of course and his mom Nancy Morgan) footsteps, as did his brother Jason. :desijr:

He is like John's double, looks so much like him.  I agree with Joey, the show needs better writing but it has a great cast.

On Parks and Rec everyone was on a Boy Scout camping trip thingy. Ann caught a huge fish and in her talking head segment she said "I bought this fish at the supermarket. I've had it hooked to my line and I've been standing here with it in the water for thirty minutes. I saw it on an episode of I Love Lucy."

• Like 1

On Parks and Rec everyone was on a Boy Scout camping trip thingy. Ann caught a huge fish and in her talking head segment she said "I bought this fish at the supermarket. I've had it hooked to my line and I've been standing here with it in the water for thirty minutes. I saw it on an episode of I Love Lucy."

Now that's funny!

Got this new book, Hollywood, a day in pictures, from 1992, browsed through it fast, looking for anything LUCY and although many of her friends are there, many connections and things related to her, it wasn't till i got to a bedroom picture of this record producer and his wife, in bed, and on the floor are two of those I Love Lucy Columbia House with three episodes each of I Love Lucy, VHS because it's from '92.  Didn't want to post this in the BOOK thread as it would have taken off that terrible thread on Amy Arnaz' passing.

Yet another Lucy mention on Celebrity Name Game.  The answer is Lucille Ball, moderator Craig Ferguson is giving out the clues, first he says SHE'S GOT SOME SPLAININ TO DO,  and neither contestant gets it, so then he says, SHE WAS THE BIGGEST STAR OF THE FIFTIES and one moron says Strawberry Shortcake?  Thought i'd have a stroke!

• Like 1

What the hell? Strawberry Shortcake? My God that was a toy from the 80s. This show sounds like where humanity went to die.

They have such obscure ones sometimes, i wonder who the hell they are.  However, i think the worst is when young people are on and they know all the crap from today but nobody from the olden days, you know, like last week.

• 2 weeks later...

Was in a Nando's today and what did i hear in the back ground? Babalu.... i don't think it was Desi but still....

Then watching I'm a celebrity get me out of here tonight "marcia brady" was taking about the guest stars on the show and the second person she mentioned was Desi Arnaz jr

Nardo's?  A club started by Elaine Nardo of Taxi?

• 4 weeks later...