Lucy A to Z -- B!

Brock

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you mean?

If you put 17 Bs one after another there is going to be nothing left for the rest of us and the game is going to come to a grinding halt.

How about all the missed turns i didn't get as i never participated in this thread? LOL!

Well...pay attention next time. :P

Burnett, Carol (Carol +2, Lucy Gets A Roommate, Lucy & Carol in Palm Springs, Lucy & Carol Burnett Pt. 1, Lucy & Carol Burnett Pt. 2, Lucy & Carol Burnett, Lucy & Carol Burnett, Lucy & Carol Burnett, Lucy & Carol Burnett. LOL)

Watched a dedication 'piece' to Lucille Ball, by this 'other' redhead this morning early on Turner Classic Movies; as well as "I'm coming back" piece by Robert Osborne, without suit and tie; just sweater and trousers, looking fit; due back early December.....

jussssssst sayinnnnn'.....

Bigelow, Fred (owner of the cat that bit little Lucy McGillicuddy. The Passports)

Another TRUE name out of Jamestown; top executive of Bigelow's Department Store, Jamestown NY, many years; when Lucille and Desi came here, he presented her with a puppy, knowing her love for dogs; she promptly gave the puppy back, for obvious reasons; but, was grateful for the gesture!!!!

Archived