Behind-the-Scenes Gallery

All these GREAT color photos from scenes from the show make me yearn for more I Love Lucy complete eps in color.

Oh please not THAT again!! Get the friggin' Blu_ray already and enjoy them PRISTINE and CRYSTAL CLEAR in glorious black and white as they were meant to be seen. 

Color doesn't add anything to the funny, classic eps or performances ...plus we have several years of color product later to see "the amazing redhead" in her full color glory! :HALKING:  :lucyeww:

I want to see them the way they were meant to be seen so we can finally see what colors everything were.  I was only commenting on how great that scene was, seen in color for the first time, just because you don't want something, let US have what we have always wanted.  I'll be sending you a colorized copy of Citizen Kane for Christmas, it'll be just as great as it ever was.

O I C maybe she constantly wore gloves as a woman's age shows on her hands?

Seen what Dolly Parton always wears these days to cover her hands?? Beige covered things sort of like half gloves but the fingers still stick through!!! Would love to know what they;'re called! ;)  And \I'd almost think it would draw more attention to them....?? Hmmm....  :vanda:

Seen what Dolly Parton always wears these days to cover her hands?? Beige covered things sort of like half gloves but the fingers still stick through!!! Would love to know what they;'re called! ;)  And \I'd almost think it would draw more attention to them....?? Hmmm....  :vanda:

Out of all the things one could possibly look at on Dolly Parton, who the hell looks at her hands?

• Like 1