Lucy "Cover" Fan Art

Since we have just one season of "The Lucy Show" left to go, I decided to make a fan-art version of what the cover might look like. It's not great, but I did my best given the program and resources I had available.

I encourage any other Paint or Photo Shop saavy users to do their own Lucy covers for any movie or season set.

25ho5qu.jpg

Since we have just one season of "The Lucy Show" left to go, I decided to make a fan-art version of what the cover might look like. It's not great, but I did my best given the program and resources I had available.

I encourage any other Paint or Photo Shop saavy users to do their own Lucy covers for any movie or season set.

25ho5qu.jpg

Looks terrific, but too much Gale though, LOL! After all, it WAS called The L U C Y Show, LOL!

25ho5qu.jpg

It's a great start! Impressive, indeed.

Archived