And our 30,000th Post Goes To...

Brock

Congratulations, Claude! :D

To receive your prize, just stand here in this circle & sing "My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean". (Oh, & ignore that man in the raincoat who looks like Brock, holding a seltzer bottle :lucythrill: !)

Geez, with a description like that, you should write for Mad Men, LOL! Can i pull a Brando and refuse the Oscar, er prize?

It all started in a 5000 watt radio station in Fresno California . . . .my country western relations told me to thank My Lord Jesus Christ, my savior . . . i was working, the second night of a show i was in called Once Upon a Chocolate Bar and i could see her, flaming red hair, in the second row, she later came backstage and gave me advice, she said KID, she always called me KID, thank you! . . . . It is a far better thing that i do that i have ever done before . . . . i want to thank all the little people who made this possible . . .Billy Barty, the munchkins from the Wizard of Oz, Mickey Rooney, A L L the little people. This is a great honor and i will not let you down, i love my work and i thank you for giving me this for it. I'm especially thankful that kanye west did not interrupt my acceptancce speech.

Lemme know if you ever do, i give a tour that is to die for, LOL! Mountain in the middle of the city that has a view that is out of this world. Old Montreal has buildings that are hundreds of years old and everything has been kept the way it was back then. The best thing about French Canadians is they live for a good time, bars, restaurants great food, sidewalk cafes, the Paris of North America they call it. Free festivals in the summertime, fireworks, comedy, jazz and movies all in festival form. The underground city where everything is connected underground in case you come when it's snowing in winter or raining in summer. Thus ends my pitch for the city!

I'm PACKIN'............

Archived