Looking for a Desi movie

Dizzy4Arnaz

Hi all. Asking if anyone can point me towards finding Desi's Holiday in Havana movie.Due to unforseen circumstances everything Lucy related was lost and I am doing my own homework on Ebay to get a copy with no luck.If anyone can help it would be great.

Thank you,

Karen

Hi all. Asking if anyone can point me towards finding Desi's Holiday in Havana movie.Due to unforseen circumstances everything Lucy related was lost and I am doing my own homework on Ebay to get a copy with no luck.If anyone can help it would be great.

Thank you,

Karen

Here is a list of used VHSs of Holiday in Havana on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0007U78GC/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

• 1 year later...

HarryCarter: I came across what appears below during an editing session recently; can you verify if any of Desi's films have been made out of the U.S.? Thanks....JK

The Post Journal, Jamestown NY - Information Center - In Years Past - 50 Years Ago - “Rumors of an impending breakup of the Lucille Ball-Desi Arnaz marriage have been bolstered by reports that Desilu Productions is up for sale. Arnaz and Miss Ball own a total of 49 percent of the Desilu stock. Arnaz, filming a TV show in North Africa, sailed from NY on October 28, without a bon voyage visit from Miss Ball. He denied rumors of a marriage breakup, telling newsmen: 'Those rumors have been going on for a long time. There's no truth to the story. We're working too hard; that's the only trouble. Probably, someone heard we had an argument; but, we have lots of arguments. When a redhead and a Cuban get together, we argue pretty good,” published this date in 2009.

WOW!!!! Thanks SO MUCH...

IMDb says it was filmed, however, at Desilu Studios, Culver City....????

Loving you, JK

I believe only exterior shots were done in Africa or they only went to Africa to find locations to recreate at Desilu. I'm pretty sure the show was not actually filmed in Africa.

Archived