EASY LIVING (1949) on DVD

Shemp

So true, now if only RKO would do the same with her old collection. The way Columbia has.

Easy Living was actually Lucy's final film for RKO after her grand tour of studios in the 40s. It was released as part of the Lucille Ball Signature Collection on VHS shortly after she died.

Preview clip from the Warner Archive:

Easy Living was actually Lucy's final film for RKO after her grand tour of studios in the 40s. It was released as part of the Lucille Ball Signature Collection on VHS shortly after she died.

Preview clip from the Warner Archive:

Oh yeah, that's right, i had that whole Turner collection release of 12 of her films there.

• 4 weeks later...

So, I ordered this from Amazon.com about a month ago on pre-order since the Warner Archive itself doesn't ship their product to Canada for "legal reasons" ( :rolleyes: ) and it was $13.99 on the pre-order guarantee. About three weeks later Amazon sent an email cancelling my order due to lack of availability. Now it is back online at Amazon with a release date of tomorrow on for $19.98. :angry: :angry: :angry:

So, I ordered this from Amazon.com about a month ago on pre-order since the Warner Archive itself doesn't ship their product to Canada for "legal reasons" ( :rolleyes: ) and it was $13.99 on the pre-order guarantee. About three weeks later Amazon sent an email cancelling my order due to lack of availability. Now it is back online at Amazon with a release date of tomorrow on for $19.98. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Those dirty commie bastards.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived