Trudy K. Arcudi - Lucy's duty nurse passes away

LucyEths

More sad news in the world of Lucy as Trudy Arcudi (aka TrudyArcudiPrivateDuty), Lucille Ball's private duty nurse toward the end of her life, passed away on Saturday, April 14th. She was 81.

Here's the link to her obituary: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/delawareonline/obituary.aspx?n=trudy-k-arcudi&pid=157077532

Trudy's Online Tribute: http://krienengriffithfuneralhome.frontrunnerpro.com/runtime/11586/runtime.php?SiteId=11586&NavigatorId=88670&viewOpt=dpaneOnly&ItemId=1183875&op=tributeMemorialCandles

May she rest in peace.

That's too bad! :(

In all honestly though I thought she died a few years ago as so many things have been sold in recent years "from her estate."

I thought the same thing as i saw some of those items and they obviously came from her estate. I signed the guest book to express my sympathies as this woman had love written all over her, she had that same genuine look of caring that you could see in Wanda, Frank and so many other people close to Lucy at the end. I'm really sad at hearing this and certainly hope she had people with her at the end the way she was there for so many others. Was she the person let go at the end because gary thought the expense too high? I remember Paula mentionning they had dismissed the nurse. When obviously insurance would have covered everything.

I'm Trudy Arcudi granddaughter she raised me and was a wonderful women. I was very touched by the responses I read and that her memory still lives on with Lucy fan as well as her family of course. She was never alone throughout this ordeal I was with her to the end and during her last breaths she was surrounded by her family and loved ones.

I'm Trudy Arcudi granddaughter she raised me and was a wonderful women. I was very touched by the responses I read and that her memory still lives on with Lucy fan as well as her family of course. She was never alone throughout this ordeal I was with her to the end and during her last breaths she was surrounded by her family and loved ones.

I'm so sorry to hear this, she must of been a lovely and lucky lady to have helped Lucy and to have such a great family close by helping.

Archived