Dick Clark dead at 82

chedderchester

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/18/dick-clark-dies-dead-heart-attack_n_1435415.html

Was obviously too young to remember Bandstand but will always remember him on New Years Rockin' Eve every year. I didn't know he hosted game shows either. I hope Seacrest doesn't screw up Rockin' Eve since he will take over the whole thing now and not just part of it.

Dick Clark, in relation to Lucy. He was very complimentary towards her on his Bloopers and Practical Jokes show. They (he and Ed McMahon) had Desi jr on doing a wonderful piece about his mom, i recorded it and have it somewhere. Liked him hosting 10,000 dollar Pyramid too. His tv productions did not exude class but he did bring in the Golden Globe awards on time which was something, they had this monstrous fight recently though. Some very bad reports of his treatment of people surfaced years ago, BUT, i agree with Magster that he was an insitutioon OR BELONGED IN ONE. He must have been inducted in The TV Hall of Fame, right?

Dick Clark, in relation to Lucy. He was very complimentary towards her on his Bloopers and Practical Jokes show. They (he and Ed McMahon) had Desi jr on doing a wonderful piece about his mom, i recorded it and have it somewhere. Liked him hosting 10,000 dollar Pyramid too. His tv productions did not exude class but he did bring in the Golden Globe awards on time which was something, they had this monstrous fight recently though. Some very bad reports of his treatment of people surfaced years ago, BUT, i agree with Magster that he was an insitutioon OR BELONGED IN ONE. He must have been inducted in The TV Hall of Fame, right?

He had a male version of the daytime talk show "The View".

Archived