April 26

leenorman

Love the banner, Brock. A simple yet beautiful tribute to an astounding woman. I was a little under year old when Lucy died, but my mom still remembers exactly where she was when she heard that Lucy died, and how very sad she felt. Thank you, Lucy, for all the joy and inspiration you've given me!

Thanks for the banner feedback, everyone.

Although I don't remember the day itself, I was a few months shy of four-years-old, but my mother remembers rehearsing all day for the best way to break the news to this young Lucy fan's heart.

Thanks for the banner feedback, everyone.

Although I don't remember the day itself, I was a few months shy of four-years-old, but my mother remembers rehearsing all day for the best way to break the news to this young Lucy fan's heart.

Awww, that's sweet. I flashed back this morning to that day all those years ago and the phone call I got from my beloved sister, thinking she'd have to break the news to me when in fact it had just been broadcast all over the morning news.

Some things you just never forget....or get over. lucyblah.JPG

Brock, Bravo on the stunning top cover, had some medical probs yesterday. Lucy was on my mind. I remember when she passed away, I was young but watched Lucy with my grandmother, and so when she passed, I heard it on the tv and papers and Grandma was so sad, this was a real beautiful classic woman that touched the generations and she is still loved by so many more generations. Just goes to show..she Rocks!! I wish I had saved all the People mags and stuff I had from then but I think they all got wet.

Lucy..I hope you are looking down and smiling at how you are loved!

Archived