ILL SEASON 4 QUESTION

Hello again everybody. I haven't been around here for a while. I hope that I'm still welcome. LOL! I hope that everyone's doing well, too. Now, as for my question: Does anyone else notice an anomaly in the film after "Mr. Skinner" turns on the lights as he's showing the foursome the cabin for the first time? It's like either someone's flashing a camera or something weirder is happening. It jars me. Is this purely an anomaly in the film, or is it a glitch in the disc? Has anyone ever noticed this when the episode runs on TV? I wonder. Am I the only one who's seeing it?

Also, has Claude gone bye-bye permanently? Hmm. It's a pity, because I liked him.

Hello again everybody. I haven't been around here for a while. I hope that I'm still welcome. LOL! I hope that everyone's doing well, too. Now, as for my question: Does anyone else notice an anomaly in the film after "Mr. Skinner" turns on the lights as he's showing the foursome the cabin for the first time? It's like either someone's flashing a camera or something weirder is happening. It jars me. Is this purely an anomaly in the film, or is it a glitch in the disc? Has anyone ever noticed this when the episode runs on TV? I wonder. Am I the only one who's seeing it?

Also, has Claude gone bye-bye permanently? Hmm. It's a pity, because I liked him.

If you're referring to a DVD, what's the time reading on it when this happens to get a better idea what/when to look for it? peachonthebeach.JPG

Now, as for my question: Does anyone else notice an anomaly in the film after "Mr. Skinner" turns on the lights as he's showing the foursome the cabin for the first time? It's like either someone's flashing a camera or something weirder is happening. It jars me. Is this purely an anomaly in the film, or is it a glitch in the disc? Has anyone ever noticed this when the episode runs on TV? I wonder. Am I the only one who's seeing it?

It is there but so very subtle. My guess is that it is not a glitch in the disc. I would venture a guess that either someone on the set took a quick snapshot with a flash (minor enough not to bother the actors to stop the scene) or it was some kind of studio light that 'sputtered' for a quick second or two. It happens at 12:51 and if you watch it a few times, it almost sounds as if there is a still camera winding...but that could be my imagination.

There's always something interesting to find with "I Love Lucy"!

It is there but so very subtle. My guess is that it is not a glitch in the disc. I would venture a guess that either someone on the set took a quick snapshot with a flash (minor enough not to bother the actors to stop the scene) or it was some kind of studio light that 'sputtered' for a quick second or two. It happens at 12:51 and if you watch it a few times, it almost sounds as if there is a still camera winding...but that could be my imagination.

There's always something interesting to find with "I Love Lucy"!

I think I remember seeing that somewhere, someone in the audience took a snapshot. Wasn't it in the "Flubs" section of the discs?

Archived