Jessica Simpson plans to remake I Love Lucy

Annaleigh

Because Hollywood is running out of original ideas and so they think they have to remake old movies/TV shows. Of course they totally ruin it and make it look ridiculous in the process. I can't think of one remake that's been really, really good recently.

And Jessica wouldn't be able to play anything right now unless of course it's an elephant in a remake of "The Greatest Show on Earth." :rolleyes:

And Jessica wouldn't be able to play anything right now unless of course it's an elephant in a remake of "The Greatest Show on Earth." :rolleyes:

This baby is going to be the size of an elephant sailing a houseboat by the time it finally decides to pop out.

[quote name=DroopyDrawers :D' timestamp='1335813263' post='38065]

This is ridiculous if true. Why even attempt to remake classic shows?

http://starpulse.com/news/index.php/2012/03/23/jessica_simpson_planning_an_i_love_luc

Didn't we have a thread about this fairly recently? What's this - an early pre-summer rerun?? :lucysmirk:

PS - The way her career has been the last several years, Ms. Jessica Simpson would consider herself lucky if someone offered her a remake of MY MOTHER THE CAR.

Just read on TMZ.com that the cow is about ready to calve. She was spotted going into the hospital earlier this morning. I wonder how many kids are in there? It's gonna be like a clown car, they just keep pulling them out. :lucythrill:

EDIT: Dear God, she's named her baby girl Maxwell Drew. WTF???

[quote name=DroopyDrawers :D' timestamp='1336016078' post='38137]

One other thing that has been bothering me is the whole Munsters remake coming in fall. So done with this. Get new ideas!

If they even think about remaking ILL, they'll probably see a dramatic decline of viewers of TV altogether, because at that point, there'd be no mystery of

the television sitcom's life span-It'd be dead in a year and all would look to youtu-no w8- hat's got commercials now so...who knows.

anyway- no Lucy remake, especially from Jessica, UNLESS she's willing to paint her lips like lucy- THEN....and ONLY THEN...may we have something..lol

If they even think about remaking ILL, they'll probably see a dramatic decline of viewers of TV altogether, because at that point, there'd be no mystery of

the television sitcom's life span-It'd be dead in a year and all would look to youtu-no w8- hat's got commercials now so...who knows.

anyway- no Lucy remake, especially from Jessica, UNLESS she's willing to paint her lips like lucy- THEN....and ONLY THEN...may we have something..lol

Nope, not even if she made herself up to look exactly like Lucy would this work. At least not for me. I honestly don't know how they can be serious and think this would be a hit. I don't think it would last a year. Maybe 1 episode and then they'd pull it. :lucydisgust:

Nope, not even if she made herself up to look exactly like Lucy would this work. At least not for me. I honestly don't know how they can be serious and think this would be a hit. I don't think it would last a year. Maybe 1 episode and then they'd pull it. :lucydisgust:

agreed- I was just kid din with the look lol- COULD U IMAGINE HER LOLOL looking like Lucy every episode? lololol

Has ANY1 ever attempted ILL? HL- TLS- have all be mirrored in some way, but what about ILL?

Archived