New DVD Release Date For Final Season Of The Lucy Show

Mr. Wilson

Just spoke to Jeff Nemerovski's assistant at CBS Home Entertainment and he informed me that "The Lucy Show" (sixth and final season) will be released on October 9th. It happens to coincide with the 50th anniversary of "The Lucy Show" which made its debut on Monday, October 1, 1962.

[quote name=DroopyDrawers :D' timestamp='1336022692' post='38147]

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :lucythrill::marionstrong::lucyhaha::professor: WOOT! WOOT!

Now for MPI to release a date for the last Here's Lucy season.

WOOOOHOOO-I could never get a chance to watch Season 6 in it's entirety,either the station didn't play them all the way through

or whatever, but now,having them all together and restored will be perfect.

There's one scene in particular that Im looking for, and that's Lucy in a black skimpy Play boy bunny suite with the office

in these real GROOVY 60's patterns lol

I know that will look fantastic on DVD!!

WOOOOHOOO-I could never get a chance to watch Season 6 in it's entirety,either the station didn't play them all the way through

or whatever, but now,having them all together and restored will be perfect.

There's one scene in particular that Im looking for, and that's Lucy in a black skimpy Play boy bunny suite with the office

in these real GROOVY 60's patterns lol

I know that will look fantastic on DVD!!

YESSSS! I cannot wait to see that in glorious vibrant restored color!

I'm still wondering how they can top Lucy in London and the associated new documentary! Talk about a bonus! lucythrill.JPG

I'd settle for material pertaining to Wildcat. Or perhaps some game or talk show appearances? Some Let's Talk To Lucy? Long lost and forgotten footage of a Lucy-Joan Crawford cat fight (I can dream, no?)?

Archived