Lucy does a TV commercial

I would've really liked to see Lucy's hangover the next day, and her wondering what in the hellyellbingo happened. I think she would've said "All I remember is tasting the stuff over and over, and then waking up in my own bed, feeling like I got hit by a truck." I also wonder what happened with the commercial? LOL.

And tonight is 60 years to the day this famous episode aired. I watched it! At 9PM!

I would've really liked to see Lucy's hangover the next day, and her wondering what in the hellyellbingo happened. I think she would've said "All I remember is tasting the stuff over and over, and then waking up in my own bed, feeling like I got hit by a truck." I also wonder what happened with the commercial? LOL.

And tonight is 60 years to the day this famous episode aired. I watched it! At 9PM!

"The Lucy Book" mentioned that there was a tag scene cut from the script, with Lucy having a severe hangover. Ethel attempts to cure her by giving her a bottle of, what else, Vitametavegamin! Apparently, all of Fred's lines were originally Ethel's, but things were changed for whatever reason when Vivian backed out.

"The Lucy Book" mentioned that there was a tag scene cut from the script, with Lucy having a severe hangover. Ethel attempts to cure her by giving her a bottle of, what else, Vitametavegamin! Apparently, all of Fred's lines were originally Ethel's, but things were changed for whatever reason when Vivian backed out.

So I'm guessing that the episode ran too long for this tag scene to exist? Was I right about her saying "All I remember is drinking it over and over . . ." ? I would like to see the lines for this, lol.

Too bad! That would've been hilarious!

What is that exactly, apple juice? Because I thought I heard somewhere that Lucy thought it was disgusting after having to drink it so much. She might've been zaggeratin' again. lol

I think it is very, very thick and sweet apple juice somewhere between apple juice and apple jelly.

Archived