Let's Talk to Lucy with Bing Crosby

I just discovered two episodes of Let's Talk to Lucy with guest Bing Crosby. The first is from September 9, 1964 - the first week of the show. The second is a Christmas episode from December 14, 1964. Lucy seems to be having a great time talking to Bing.

Bing Crosby Audio Vault

WoW! Thanks, Harry: wishing I had access to the entire episode list; dates, cast, etc.: can you supply? Or, give me a site to research? Thanks, fondly, JK

Nice find, thanks for sharing! Hope the Vivian Vance one surfaces someday. MPI missed the boat to include it on one of the HL volumes where Viv guest starred, sadly.

I was just going to comment saying this. Hopefully it will pop up soon. Fans would love to hear that one tons.

It is so much fun to hear Lucy interviews I haven't heard before :D . Thanks for posting this, Harry C! I also liked the second Christmas song Bing sang-- never heard that one before either. They didn't mention the name; think I'll look that one up.

There's a Viv interview on Lucy's show too? :HALKING: You all know I would love to hear that one! :marionstrong: . Wouldn't it be great if it was a bonus feature on a Season 6 DVD release?

Archived