Lucy Set Tour

Hi, I was wondering if anybody had seen the this virtual set tour of the I Love Lucy apartment that was out maybe 4 years ago, it was this widget/flash website. You could like click left and right and it would be like a virtual tour of the I Love Lucy apartment, I took a bunch of screen shots of it back then and printed it out, but they are in bad quality now, has anyone heard of this?

Never heard of it, but that sounds very interesting! Hope someone else knows -- I'd love to give it a whirl.

And where do we access this? For all that went on there (and all the costumes in storage), the Ricardo apartment was awfully dinky. Of all the post apartment Lucy dwellings, the Connecticut and Danfield homes seem like the most realistic living spaces.

I'd like if they did the same for the Danfield house, and the Carter's San Fernando Valley house. Did it ever state what city the Carters lived in? Must have been a poor area if the kids' high school had NO gymnasium ("YES, they had no gymnasium") even though it had a big library AND a commissary! AND a stage big enough to accommodate all those gymnasts, who had trained at home evidently. I do like this school's priorities, the exact opposite of most high schools: lavishing money on their theater department at the expense of sports.

And the Carter house (like the Barkers) had TWO stairways. How many of you have ever lived in modest houses that had two? The Carter stairways were on opposite sides of the main floor, but the Barker stairways seemed to be right next to each other.

And where do we access this? For all that went on there (and all the costumes in storage), the Ricardo apartment was awfully dinky. Of all the post apartment Lucy dwellings, the Connecticut and Danfield homes seem like the most realistic living spaces.

I'd like if they did the same for the Danfield house, and the Carter's San Fernando Valley house. Did it ever state what city the Carters lived in? Must have been a poor area if the kids' high school had NO gymnasium ("YES, they had no gymnasium") even though it had a big library AND a commissary! AND a stage big enough to accommodate all those gymnasts, who had trained at home evidently. I do like this school's priorities, the exact opposite of most high schools: lavishing money on their theater department at the expense of sports.

And the Carter house (like the Barkers) had TWO stairways. How many of you have ever lived in modest houses that had two? The Carter stairways were on opposite sides of the main floor, but the Barker stairways seemed to be right next to each other.

I was always a fan of the Ricardo's apartments. But you are right, they are very unrealistic. It was very "set like," very one-sided, like the breakfast bar they had in the original apartment, why would it have decoration on the back, isn't that the apartment wall?? Also, in the ep "The Amateur Hour" one of the little boys draws on the back side of the breakfast bar, but that would mean they are standing in the wall. At least I think it is the wall, because what the heck else would be there, they already have everything they need in the tiny area they have.

It's so strange how many TV sets have two sets of staircases (the other is always in the kitchen). I've never been in an average home that has two. Kim and Craig went to Angeles High School. It's implied later on that the Carters live in Encino.

Archived