Lucy and Viv are Volunteer Firemen

Did this episode just annoy everyone else? I mean it was funny at the beginning with Jerry and Sherman finding several fire hazards around the house (A VIOLATION IS A VIOLATION) and with Lucy's REEEAALLLY long extension cord, but all that chaos at the end just because of a CAT up in a tree? And they could've just took the whole jug of water off to put out the fire. Ugh . . . drove me crazy. But like I said, the beginning and middle were funny.

Did this episode just annoy everyone else? I mean it was funny at the beginning with Jerry and Sherman finding several fire hazards around the house (A VIOLATION IS A VIOLATION) and with Lucy's REEEAALLLY long extension cord, but all that chaos at the end just because of a CAT up in a tree? And they could've just took the whole jug of water off to put out the fire. Ugh . . . drove me crazy. But like I said, the beginning and middle were funny.

Have we not taught you by now that logic has no place in Lucy plots?? lucyhorror.JPG

Please suspend all logical 'splanations upon hitting "play" to watch any LB production henceforth, toot sweet! lucythrill.JPG

This is probably my favourite episode from the first season. It was very loud and chaotic at the end, but pure Lucy through and through, and she and Viv were brilliant when trying to put on their uniforms.

Plus the women throwing cups of water on the fire cracked me up on a personal level, as my uncle started a fire when he was little and kept dumping little cups of water on it :)

This is probably my favourite episode from the first season. It was very loud and chaotic at the end, but pure Lucy through and through, and she and Viv were brilliant when trying to put on their uniforms.

Plus the women throwing cups of water on the fire cracked me up on a personal level, as my uncle started a fire when he was little and kept dumping little cups of water on it :)

I am glad you all liked it :) but for me it just was too crazy. All because of a CAT stuck in a tree. lol.

I am glad you all liked it :) but for me it just was too crazy. All because of a CAT stuck in a tree. lol.

Nothing wrong with not liking it :)

I personally am not a huge fan of some of the fan-proclaimed "best" episodes. I like many of them, but some just don't do it for me. And there are a few episodes people don't seem wild about that are amongst my favourites. It's very subjective.

LOL Sometimes when panic kicks in logic goes out the window which made it funnier to me as they were firepeople LOL :)

I once saw a car drive into the river and whilst people dove in and tried to rescue the driver was my first instinct to phone for help? No I took photos, realised what I was doing and then phoned emergency services LOL!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived