MPI Home Video Has Here's Lucy - Season 6 Under Coming Soon

MPI Home Video now has Here's Lucy season six under coming soon. I hope we get season six by November or early December. All of the Lucy shows will be complete with the exception of "Life With Lucy." I have a feeling MPI Home Video will release "Life With Lucy" sometime in 20013. It is owned by the Lucille Ball estate since Aaron Spelling donated his half to the Lucy-Desi Center, which means Lucie Arnaz and Desi Arnaz, Jr. are the owners, not CBS.

MPI Home Video now has Here's Lucy season six under coming soon. I hope we get season six by November or early December. All of the Lucy shows will be complete with the exception of "Life With Lucy." I have a feeling MPI Home Video will release "Life With Lucy" sometime in 20013. It is owned by the Lucille Ball estate since Aaron Spelling donated his half to the Lucy-Desi Center, which means Lucie Arnaz and Desi Arnaz, Jr. are the owners, not CBS.

The show originally was shown on ABC, not CBS, they never had anything to do with it. As for your release year of 20013, none of us will live to see it then, i was hoping for 2013 instead, LOL! I love MPI, thank God for them!

The show originally was shown on ABC, not CBS, they never had anything to do with it. As for your release year of 20013, none of us will live to see it then, i was hoping for 2013 instead, LOL! I love MPI, thank God for them!

LMAO! I'm sure the world would have ended by then ;-)

Wow, what an incredibly generous and lovely gesture from Aaron Spelling.

Claude, CBS would have owned 50% of the series since they now own all Aaron Spelling Productions and Paramount TV shows. Aaron donated his half to the Lucy-Desi center before CBS acquired Spelling and Paramount. Sorry about the typo 20013.

And I'm sorry i was not aware that CBS had bought out Mr Spelling's huge catalogue of series. And i only joked about the typo as i make so many of those i just love it when other people do it too, LOL!

It did not appear on the CBS network, but is (partially) by CBS Video.

Archived