A celebrity in our midst . . . .

C L A U D E

I was looking up LUCY on the net again and lo and behold, i'm in this TV Guide section where they listed the top ten shows tv ever had or the greatest shows and where they concentrated on later shows instead of the real classics, they list a person who contradicted those findings and he's a big honcho at The Paley Center and to my shock and surprise it's our very own Jim Sheridan, author of LUCILLE BALL F A Q, also known as Harry Carter. I wonder if he's the executive Vice President in charge of Lucy Ricardo? :peachonthebeach::professor::lucydesi:

Well, thank you, but there are a lot more people here who have done much more worthy things. I actually had no idea I was quoted in that Wikipedia article. That's hilarious. Thanks for letting me know. "Lucille Ball FAQ" and "Star Trek FAQ" are part of the same series of book. There are also editions on the Beatles, the Three Stooges, and several musical groups.

Well, thank you, but there are a lot more people here who have done much more worthy things. I actually had no idea I was quoted in that Wikipedia article. That's hilarious. Thanks for letting me know. "Lucille Ball FAQ" and "Star Trek FAQ" are part of the same series of book. There are also editions on the Beatles, the Three Stooges, and several musical groups.

Hope you get royalties when they do that, LOL! I was shocked when i saw your name, which i wouldn't even know unless i had seen it in your book, although you may have mentionned it a few times for various reasons. I was in Lucille Ball, went to awards or tributes and in the TV Guide section, they showed the top ten shows or rather GREATEST shows for the 1997 survey and another one later on i forget what year and they had some ridiculous titles that did not belong on the list so at the bottom, there is that mention that Jim Sheridan of the Paley Center said the choices were sometimes too recent and therefore not really worthy of being on that list. So, i thought, my God, he must be some high muckety muck to be quoted like that. So, if i ever work up the courage to visit the Paley Center in New York City, i will ask for you to get a tour, LOL! :lucythrill:

Archived