NEW Lucy topless photo in Globe?

C L A U D E

Go to Greg in Hollywood, then go to one of the links there, listed in black on the right, Boy Culture, scroll down to this new photo of Lucy, if it is indeed her, she's shown topless in this week's GLOBE tabloid and they show the pic there. It doesn't look like it's the real Lucy to me. It's supposed to be when she just got to Hollywood and they say she did not do it for the money but maybe to impress a boyfriend. They show a pic from the same time period underneath and it sorta makes the first pic look fake as it doesn't look like the same hairstyle for that period, what do you thin?

Ok, I just took a look at it and I don't think it looks like her either. The nose is wrong and I think the eyes are wrong too. She didn't have that hairstyle either in the early 1930s. And aren't the lady's boobies too big? LOL. Lucy wasn't that ample in the chestal area at that time.

Massive FAIL.

Why would they dig this crap up now and talk about it? What if it was her? She had to eat like all of us...I mean.. many early photos don't look like her because she had lots of work done to look the way she finally looked.. raising her hairline, fixing her teeth, coloring her hair.. etc...WHY would anyone think that this is newsworthy.. I don't get it.. enlighten me if you can ..

Go to Greg in Hollywood, then go to one of the links there, listed in black on the right, Boy Culture, scroll down to this new photo of Lucy, if it is indeed her, she's shown topless in this week's GLOBE tabloid and they show the pic there. It doesn't look like it's the real Lucy to me. It's supposed to be when she just got to Hollywood and they say she did not do it for the money but maybe to impress a boyfriend. They show a pic from the same time period underneath and it sorta makes the first pic look fake as it doesn't look like the same hairstyle for that period, what do you thin?

No. This looks nothing like her

Why would they dig this crap up now and talk about it? What if it was her? She had to eat like all of us...I mean.. many early photos don't look like her because she had lots of work done to look the way she finally looked.. raising her hairline, fixing her teeth, coloring her hair.. etc...WHY would anyone think that this is newsworthy.. I don't get it.. enlighten me if you can ..

It's seeing Lucy in a different light people aren't use to.

But I must say this one looks wayyyyyy more like her than that one all fans usually see!

It's seeing Lucy in a different light people aren't use to.

But I must say this one looks wayyyyyy more like her than that one all fans usually see!

Doesn't fit with the reported time period though. Body build isn't the same, boob size ain't the same. Don't think it can be her.

Ok, I just took a look at it and I don't think it looks like her either. The nose is wrong and I think the eyes are wrong too. She didn't have that hairstyle either in the early 1930s. And aren't the lady's boobies too big? LOL. Lucy wasn't that ample in the chestal area at that time.

Massive FAIL.

Yeah, the bigger boobs were my first clue also that this was not HER!

BECAUSE Lucy was prudish in her old age and she would never want to alter her image with something like this, so someone wanted to make a buck off of her and so did the rag that is the Globe.

Archived