The Tear Ducts!

Annaleigh

Funny lyrics but what a shocker of an episode! :lucydisgust: Never liked that Mel Torne or whatever his name is.

Do you EVER like any guest star on this show? LOL! Mel Torme was a gifted singer songwriter who wrote among many other songs, the Christmas song that we hear every year and will keep on hearing after the memory of his name is long gone from our conciousness.

Do you EVER like any guest star on this show? LOL! Mel Torme was a gifted singer songwriter who wrote among many other songs, the Christmas song that we hear every year and will keep on hearing after the memory of his name is long gone from our conciousness.

Lucy was lookin' SEXY in those boots! And yes Claude I agree.

I'll get back to you on that ;-) LOL!

And he was integral to the integrity and success of one of my fave latter day Lucy eps (since he contributed by writing the songs), Part One of TLS's "Main Street USA"!

Hey by the way, are you wishin' what I'm wishin?? :lucythrill: