Kaye Ballard (NOT DEAD!) to appear on Friday's Behar

Brock

Kaye wasn't even mentionned in the opening so i even doubted she'd be on, then she finally comes on at the end and the interview is the usual five minutes, even Kaye was shocked, I TRAVELLED ALL THE WAY HERE FOR THIS? They are such morons, if you finally have someone interesting on, why not have them for half an hour at least. She mentionned Lucy and Desi, said they each loved the other till the day they died. She lives in Desi's old Palm Springs home and says five years after he died, ladies were still knocking on the door and asking for him. :lol::lol::lol:

Kaye wasn't even mentionned in the opening so i even doubted she'd be on, then she finally comes on at the end and the interview is the usual five minutes, even Kaye was shocked, I TRAVELLED ALL THE WAY HERE FOR THIS? They are such morons, if you finally have someone interesting on, why not have them for half an hour at least. She mentionned Lucy and Desi, said they each loved the other till the day they died. She lives in Desi's old Palm Springs home and says five years after he died, ladies were still knocking on the door and asking for him. :lol::lol::lol:

My favourite part was the photo Joy took of Kaye pretending to be drunk outside the Betty Ford Center. :lol: !!!!!

My favourite part was the photo Joy took of Kaye pretending to be drunk outside the Betty Ford Center. :lol: !!!!!

Yes, i LOVE that type of humor, i was also surprised by her being upset at comics who rely on the F word all the time and the MF word as she put it, LOL! Also that she admits in her book that she had a fling with the great Marlon Brando. Back in the days when he was HOT, when he was first starting out, not when he aquired his own zip code. :lol:

Archived