Happy Anniversary to Mr and Mrs Arnaz!

Annaleigh

We didn't even know all the stuff that was going on and we admired them for their incredible love story. Upon seeing more of it, like in the Home Movies, we discovered there was INDEED more to it that we could ever have imagined. And it was real, not faked, passionate and real.

:)

And THEN, when we heard from everybody around them that they still loved each other even after the divorce. It just restored our faith in a real loving relationship that goes on even after a divorce and in their case until the day they said their final goodbyes and beyong this world of ours.

And THEN, when we heard from everybody around them that they still loved each other even after the divorce. It just restored our faith in a real loving relationship that goes on even after a divorce and in their case until the day they said their final goodbyes and beyong this world of ours.

Yes, sir. It makes you just want to be as lucky as those two to find someone you love completely. I can never get enough of their story.

Yes, sir. It makes you just want to be as lucky as those two to find someone you love completely. I can never get enough of their story.

Just today, he probably made the moves on Princess Diana and Lucy, now that she's UP THERE,had to show some restraint and just resign herself to saying OH THAT'S MY DESI ALL RIGHT! Then she turned to the Princess and added "MY DESI"!

Archived