I had a i love lucy christmas stuff

precious35

I got 6 Long Long Trailer Lobby cards and a Critics Choice movie poster. I'm thinking there are 8 cards in the set, the title card being one I am missing. Wonder what the other one is. Also the one card has a scene that is not in the movie. Nicky and Tacy are talking to a judge. It's sometime around the coffee shop scene.

I got 6 Long Long Trailer Lobby cards and a Critics Choice movie poster. I'm thinking there are 8 cards in the set, the title card being one I am missing. Wonder what the other one is. Also the one card has a scene that is not in the movie. Nicky and Tacy are talking to a judge. It's sometime around the coffee shop scene.

Very cool. I got a California Here We Come purse, a salt and pepper shaker, Lucy photo matted with a metal plate with her name engraved along with it, Here's Lucy season 6, Lucy Moves to NBC, ANDDDDDD a beautifully framed autographed photo of Lucy. It was autographed in 1988 according to the COA. Funny thing about the photo is that it's the same photo as her autobiography and it is almost signed in the same place. I almost cried when I received it.

Now with my Christmas cash I will be buying a eBay gift card to splurge on some more Lucy stuff.

:lucyhorror: I had a i love lucy christmas birthday got calenders dvds of lucy movies box set. I go on fb book . check out my fb put pics up later don t know how to put them up on hear to show u guys my stuff I got .yeah!!!!!! have a good one.

That's nice, we also had a birthday thread for your birthday honey!

You should post a picture of that card. Seems interesting!

Yes, lobby cards are always in sets of eight although a few cheapie movies were released with sets of four. The title cards are always far more expensive than a regular card (I kind of prefer the regular cards as there's more space devoted to a larger photo) and usually hard to find. I don't have any full sets from Lucy movies, just around a half dozen from various films like MAME, VALLEY OF THE SUN, THE MAGIC CARPET. There are so many Lucy collectors out there you know these things are in demand. I'm sure those LLT cards cost a pretty penny! What a great bunch of presents you all received for Christmas!

Yes, lobby cards are always in sets of eight although a few cheapie movies were released with sets of four. The title cards are always far more expensive than a regular card (I kind of prefer the regular cards as there's more space devoted to a larger photo) and usually hard to find. I don't have any full sets from Lucy movies, just around a half dozen from various films like MAME, VALLEY OF THE SUN, THE MAGIC CARPET. There are so many Lucy collectors out there you know these things are in demand. I'm sure those LLT cards cost a pretty penny! What a great bunch of presents you all received for Christmas!

Yeah, me too, got The Lucy Show season six as a Christmas gift when it came out and now i've been promised Here's Lucy season six for New Year's, and with the Calendar too, dunno if it's Lucy or ILL yet though.

Yeah, me too, got The Lucy Show season six as a Christmas gift when it came out and now i've been promised Here's Lucy season six for New Year's, and with the Calendar too, dunno if it's Lucy or ILL yet though.

They need to make a Lucille Ball calendar. That calendar was so beautiful. I still need to get a ILL calendar for this year.

Archived