The Awkward Moment

lol so Im looking at Redecorating The Mertzes apartment ep. and every time I see this scene, I get uncomfortable lol For once we see a small conflict thats not comedic at all

Lucy is on the phone, talking to Ethel. Ricky is getting into Lucy's conversation, but she totally ignores him and shushes him, even being a little nasty to Ricky, being a little inconsiderate (IMO)

Although its kind uncomfortable to watch lol, I like the end of the scene, it shows that, though Ricky has this ferocious latin temper and often yells at his wife, or scolds her, he will eventually give in, or at least consider her feelings. Though Ricky almost slaps Lucy's hand by accident lol this scene shows me theres a limit to Ricky's temper, he really loves his wife because he eventually wants her happy.

Have you noticed this or any other "..." moments in a show? lolol

lol so Im looking at Redecorating The Mertzes apartment ep. and every time I see this scene, I get uncomfortable lol For once we see a small conflict thats not comedic at all

Lucy is on the phone, talking to Ethel. Ricky is getting into Lucy's conversation, but she totally ignores him and shushes him, even being a little nasty to Ricky, being a little inconsiderate (IMO)

Although its kind uncomfortable to watch lol, I like the end of the scene, it shows that, though Ricky has this ferocious latin temper and often yells at his wife, or scolds her, he will eventually give in, or at least consider her feelings. Though Ricky almost slaps Lucy's hand by accident lol this scene shows me theres a limit to Ricky's temper, he really loves his wife because he eventually wants her happy.

Have you noticed this or any other "..." moments in a show? lolol

Saw that one also very recently and i thought the way he keeps interrupting her phone conversation, she HAS to be vociferous about his constantly annoying her while she's trying to have a conversation, i think the way she does it is so real and natural. They had the exact same scene on Raymond and handled it in a similar fashion.

In Lucy and The Dummy, when Lucy slaps what she thinks is the dummy Ricky head, she hits him really hard. I think when Lucy needed to hit someone she hit them, but this time it seemed needlessly hard. Taking out a little aggregation much?

Don't agree here, it wouldn't be as funny if she didn't give it her all. It's like when that chocolate lady hit her, she TOLD her to hit her hard, she's always thinking of laughs, not old grudges, LOL!

Same episode. When Lucy messes up her line and Desi repeats it back, her reaction seems very Lucille. It's almost like she's thinking "why the hell are you saying that again.", its a very annoyed sort of "yes" she gives.

I always wonder about that part, was it in the script that way, to splain things better or did he really correct her mistake?

Same episode. When Lucy messes up her line and Desi repeats it back, her reaction seems very Lucille. It's almost like she's thinking "why the hell are you saying that again.", its a very annoyed sort of "yes" she gives.

She probably caught him schtupping some broad in his dressing room before they shot the show. LOL

Archived