Here's Lucy in Syndication

Since we have an "I Love Lucy in Syndication" and a "The Lucy Show in Syndication" thread, why not have one on Here's Lucy? Here's a juicy little tidbit currently on eBay right now from 1983 to get the ball rolling:

$%28KGrHqF,!ikFCc30DeCnBQ6R,8o85w~~60_57.JPG

Lucy beat Andy? Shazam!

I wish Me-TV would expand there 'Me-TV loves Lucy' 3 hour marathon they have on Sundays to more than ILL. They could have an hour of ILL, LDCH, then the last hour split up between TLS and HL. Just imagine?

They have the rights to The Lucy Show ... so that is still a possibility. Here's Lucy, I believe, is a different story. And I do agree that it would nice if they included some other Lucy series in their Sunday Lucy block other than just the original. It's not like the original doesn't get aired anywhere else. The others not so much especially Here's Lucy.

And this reminds me ... I so miss the days when Nick-at-Nite had I Love Lucy, The Lucy Show, and The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour in their schedule - all running simultaneously. I remember I Love Lucy airing weeknights at 9pm and The Lucy Show airing in the wee hours of the morning sometimes twice a night. Then on the weekends, they had two Lucy blocks - Lucy, Queen of Comedy which aired on Saturdays for two hours (consisting of ILL, TLS, and TLDCH) and Lucy Sundays with an episode of each ILL and TLS. I so wish ME-TV or some other Cable TV channel would do this. Afterall, Lucy is still the Queen of Comedy.

They have the rights to The Lucy Show ... so that is still a possibility. Here's Lucy, I believe, is a different story. And I do agree that it would nice if they included some other Lucy series in their Sunday Lucy block other than just the original. It's not like the original doesn't get aired anywhere else. The others not so much especially Here's Lucy.

And this reminds me ... I so miss the days when Nick-at-Nite had I Love Lucy, The Lucy Show, and The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour in their schedule - all running simultaneously. I remember I Love Lucy airing weeknights at 9pm and The Lucy Show airing in the wee hours of the morning sometimes twice a night. Then on the weekends, they had two Lucy blocks - Lucy, Queen of Comedy which aired on Saturdays for two hours (consisting of ILL, TLS, and TLDCH) and Lucy Sundays with an episode of each ILL and TLS. I so wish ME-TV or some other Cable TV channel would do this. Afterall, Lucy is still the Queen of Comedy.

And I remember when Lucy went on The Price is Right to plug Here's Lucy going into syndication, i think it only lasted one year though, so it didn't get the numbers quoted above. BUT, i think anything that good WOULD do better nowadays.

Archived