Condolences To Our Friend Robbie

PuttyNose

Oh i'm so sorry to hear that, Robbie, you helped him get through this difficult time, and now i'm sure there will be friends and family to help YOU get through this tough period, losing a parent is never easy. At least you were there for him and now he'll be looking over you for the rest of your life. Please find the strength to remember the good times and you'll notice the little hurts will fade away with time but the pain of losing him will take much longer, the thing is not to have any regrets, you were there for him and that's all that matters. My thoughts and prayers are with you dear Robbie and your family at this very difficult time, grieving is terrible but you will eventually feel better. Take care of yourself and come on here to vent, it will make you feel better.

Thanks you guys, it's been a really rough morning/afternoon. A friend is coming to take me out for dinner and drinks tonight with plans to watch Mame when we get home. Not really in the mood to sit in front of the computer so I suppose something more detailed will come later.

Love you all.

So sorry to hear you're sad news, our thoughts are with you.

Again, thank you all. I don't think it's really hit me quite yet. I've taken off the next week and a half from work for time to myself as well as for the viewing/funeral. I have to take a sort of business trip to Northern Ohio soon and I think I've convinced mom to come with me and we're going to go up to Jamestown for a day. Not cemented but I'm hopeful.

xox

Archived