Radio Show "Studio 360" Re: I Love Lucy

PuttyNose

Sounds great so far! Thanks for posting this. I listened to the first segment through the birth of Little Ricky but have to run ... no idea how long the whole thing is. Will be back soon to hear more. :)

Also read the magazine article from 1955; I love Desi,too, but darn him for being such a philanderer...

This is great! Thanks. How long is the full show? I can't get it to work past 19:25. :( Who knew Mindy Kaling was such a Lucy fan!

Also, does anyone know where the first sound clip here of Lucy originated?

I wish I had some info for you. I heard on the car radio last Sunday that this show was airing THIS Sunday so I quickly wrote the info down (Mom driving-- LOL!) haven't had time to try to listen to the whole thing. Check back on the radio site tomorrow. These programs, I think, are one hour long. You may have heard a teaser. Mom and I heard the "This Land Is Your Land" show and then they gave the promo for the "Lucy" thing.

This is great! Thanks. How long is the full show? I can't get it to work past 19:25. :( Who knew Mindy Kaling was such a Lucy fan!

Also, does anyone know where the first sound clip here of Lucy originated?

I think it went for 45 minutes for me, seemed to be three installments of 15 minutes or so each, some of it incredibly boring, i was falling asleep, but some of it was good.

Archived