Georgia Holt-Watch

So now that Cher's maw is making the rounds and indicating she is probably in a few more episodes than just Lucy Gets A Paris Gown and Lucy & Pat Collins, now we know who and what to look for!

Post your Georgia sightings here.

I watched Lucy & Arthur Godfrey twice today (as one does) and wonder if the woman in the red dress with the pink and white hat sitting at the bar beside Renita Reachi could be Georgia.

So now that Cher's maw is making the rounds and indicating she is probably in a few more episodes than just Lucy Gets A Paris Gown and Lucy & Pat Collins, now we know who and what to look for!

Post your Georgia sightings here.

I watched Lucy & Arthur Godfrey twice today (as one does) and wonder if the woman in the red dress with the pink and white hat sitting at the bar beside Renita Reachi could be Georgia.

Dontcha love the fact that not one Lucy book ever mentioned her in any capacity? And yet, she worked for Lucy for ten years. Wonder if we'll get to see this tribute show on Lifetime Canada on Sunday?

I've found some other names Georgia Holt may have used in her 'career work':

G. Pelham, Jackie Jean Crouch - perhaps she is mentioned in Lucy Books by one of those, or even, other names.

The family name, I believe I found, is: either Sarkisian or LaPiere; first person to find 'her' gets the prize....I'm heavy into editing the chronology before it puts me in a rubber room; so, don't have time to research right now - good luck...

I've found some other names Georgia Holt may have used in her 'career work':

G. Pelham, Jackie Jean Crouch - perhaps she is mentioned in Lucy Books by one of those, or even, other names.

The family name, I believe I found, is: either Sarkisian or LaPiere; first person to find 'her' gets the prize....I'm heavy into editing the chronology before it puts me in a rubber room; so, don't have time to research right now - good luck...

Georgia Pelham was her stage name, but it doesn't look like she'd credited in any Lucy episode. She was credited as Georgia Pelham in an Ozzie & Harriet episode that was seen in the documentary. As for the other names, Crouch was her birth name, Sarkasian was her husband who was Cher's father, and LaPiere was a later husband who was the father of her other daughter.

At least one book did. ;)

Sorry, I would forget the best Lucy book ever written, shame on me as I looked it up yesterday even but forgot to check out Georgia. I meant that most Lucy books have so little info that we don't already know like they are all copying from a master base or something. LOL!

Georgia Pelham was her stage name, but it doesn't look like she'd credited in any Lucy episode. She was credited as Georgia Pelham in an Ozzie & Harriet episode that was seen in the documentary. As for the other names, Crouch was her birth name, Sarkasian was her husband who was Cher's father, and LaPiere was a later husband who was the father of her other daughter.

Yeah, they mentionned that in one interview, that she's been married eight times to six men, doing two repeats like Lizzie Taylor. The woman's a regular Zsa Zsa isn't she? And again, looks at last thirty years younger than she actually is. You see it when she walks, slowly and carefully, but when she just sits there, she looks as young as her daughter.

Dontcha love the fact that not one Lucy book ever mentioned her in any capacity? And yet, she worked for Lucy for ten years. Wonder if we'll get to see this tribute show on Lifetime Canada on Sunday?

Is this show scheduled on Lifetime in US?

Doesn't the proprietress of the fur salon (*) refer to her by first name?

Where are you seeing these pictures?

*I can't make mention of this without giving a shout out (up?) to this actress. This is one of the best scenes in the entire 5th season. Lucy's great but she (said actress) pulls so much out of so little. The episode "Lucy and Pat Collins" falls apart during the show scene. It was late and Milt couldn't come up with anything so he wrote in the script: "Oh...just have Pat Collins do her regular ACT."

Is this show scheduled on Lifetime in US?

The special premiered on Lifetime last Monday, but they are rerunning it. It will be on tomorrow, Sunday, at 10:00am.

I agree about the fur salon scene in Lucy and Pat Collins and Patricia Cutts is one of my all time favorite one time Lucy actors.

I actually think she looks a bit younger and certainly fresher faced than Cher. lol

I was going to say exactly THAT but feared i'd be called harsh or cruel again. Perfect example of her looking WAXED sometimes was when she went to the Oscars in that stupid hat that hid her trademark hair, shades of Lucy in Mame in those turbans.

The special premiered on Lifetime last Monday, but they are rerunning it. It will be on tomorrow, Sunday, at 10:00am.

I agree about the fur salon scene in Lucy and Pat Collins and Patricia Cutts is one of my all time favorite one time Lucy actors.

It's been ON already? Thought it was a Mother's Day type special.

Is it worth watching? Any mention of her career with Lucy and/or clips?

Is it worth watching? Any mention of her career with Lucy and/or clips?

I only tuned in to the special to see any Lucy mentions, but ended up thinking it was really interesting. Georgia had a pretty fascinating life. Lucy was briefly discussed. They showed clips from Lucy Gets a Paris Gown and Lucy and Pat Collins. Georgia said that she was hired by Lucy to do minor roles on the show every few months, but so far those are the only two we can confirm.

I only tuned in to the special to see any Lucy mentions, but ended up thinking it was really interesting. Georgia had a pretty fascinating life. Lucy was briefly discussed. They showed clips from Lucy Gets a Paris Gown and Lucy and Pat Collins. Georgia said that she was hired by Lucy to do minor roles on the show every few months, but so far those are the only two we can confirm.

Hope Georgia wasn't ZAGGERATIN, padding her resume.

Cher knew Lucy since she was 10 and yes, Georgia is mentioned by name in the Pat Collins episode. I've met Georgia before, she is a lovely woman. Glad to see her album is finally out and it even charted on the Top Country albums at No. 43 in Billboard.

• 8 months later...

Archived